Holy **** Heihachi is the lowest tier

14 replies 611 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

Just got him to 502 my record with him is

1sts: 56
2nd: 34
3rds: 15
4ths: 6

1. He cannot control the crowd
2. He's pretty slow which makes his combos useless because he needs precious time to execute them
3. His combos almost never hit multiple people at once like a lot of other characters
4. His wave dash is almost useless except against Radec's sniper, his wave dash only renders him invulnerable during the start up animation.
5. His supers are TERRIBLE, level 1 is almost always 1 kill (which I guess it should be but it's really unfair to other supers such as Drake, Raiden, Sly etc.) his level 2 is the best but still really sucks because Kuma's AI is really stupid and his level 3 is just 3 instant kills which is not worth it at all.

6. He's always getting interrupted.

He's by far the lowest tier imo because he was built for 1v1 which makes sense but not for this game. Such a shame.

Message 1 of 15 (611 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Re: Holy **** Heihachi is the lowest tier

Nov 25, 2012
That's why I choose him for 1 vs 1s now
Message 2 of 15 (602 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 25, 2012
My friend would argue that. He's a fantastic Heihachi.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 15 (601 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Nov 25, 2012

I don't think 111 games as Heihachi is enough to declare his place in this game. I don't think we'll truly know anyone's place for quite a while, I'd keep playing/learning him and maybe he'll surprise you.

Message 4 of 15 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 25, 2012
terrible level 1? ive gotten many double and a few triple kills with it. also tiers are for quuers
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 15 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Nov 25, 2012
i think his level one is a joke, my friend and I didn't get one kill with it yesterday. He could do with a bit of a speed bump IMO.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 15 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 25, 2012

I would say Sir Dan is the worst in the game so far. Heihachi will take so time to make good, but he may never be great online thanks to lag. i was playing offline with some friends and I was ripping off some long combos. I feel like there is something too him that just hasnt been unlocked yet.

Message 7 of 15 (534 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 25, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Just got him to 502 my record with him is

1sts: 56
2nd: 34
3rds: 15
4ths: 6

1. He cannot control the crowd
2. He's pretty slow which makes his combos useless because he needs precious time to execute them
3. His combos almost never hit multiple people at once like a lot of other characters
4. His wave dash is almost useless except against Radec's sniper, his wave dash only renders him invulnerable during the start up animation.
5. His supers are TERRIBLE, level 1 is almost always 1 kill (which I guess it should be but it's really unfair to other supers such as Drake, Raiden, Sly etc.) his level 2 is the best but still really sucks because Kuma's AI is really stupid and his level 3 is just 3 instant kills which is not worth it at all.

6. He's always getting interrupted.

He's by far the lowest tier imo because he was built for 1v1 which makes sense but not for this game. Such a shame.

1. 1v1 or 2v2 Battles.

2. Go on one opponent & not a big crowd.

3. He isn't built for that considering he came from a 1v1 Fighting game. His AP Gain is decent for just one person.

4. Wave Dash + Triangle x3. It's a good attack. What you wrote sounds like you're treating it as a "Block", when it's not.

5. Down + Circle > Square. Stun & Level 1 Super. Find two opponents together, do it, rack two kills (three? don't know). Level 2 Super doesn't suck & Kuma's Al is actually not "stupid". It depends on the stage. Example, Dojo Stage. And if the opponents can dodge, then they're that good. You could use Level 3 Super if you can't get Kuma or the Lvl 1 Super with that stun.

6. Don't get interrupted. If it comes to FFA, it's going to be hard. 2v2 or 1v1, that could be easy.

Everyone's low tier. Go add some users & pick up some 1v1 battles. FFA? Don't pick Heihachi. He's built for a 1v1 because..... he comes from a fighting game called Tekken, a game that is about 1v1 battles.

I also knew this thread would be here considering I saw it in another forum just now. Also, if anyone is lowest tier, that'd be Jak & Daxter. That forum mention it & in this forum I saw someone mention it. Compare Heihachi's Level Supers to Jak's Level Specials, and you see Heihachi can stun & level super into it with Kuma being a great level super depending on the stage. Just keep training as Heihachi.

THATMATTKID wrote:
i think his level one is a joke, my friend and I didn't get one kill with it yesterday. He could do with a bit of a speed bump IMO.

Down + Circle > Square. You stun the player & then activate his Level 1 Super. Now it's not a joke. It's a good thing he has that since he just relies on punches & kicks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 8 of 15 (525 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Nov 25, 2012
If you play stock he's great, just last to when it's 1vs1 and you practically won
Message 9 of 15 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 25, 2012

not 3.0/10 stupid! 3.0/5..

Message 10 of 15 (435 Views)
0 Likes