Wastelander
633 posts

Re: Hold on a sec...

Oct 23, 2012
Its not a dumb idea. Stop talking. And sohail, I meant the forumers in general. Not "you" specifically. I just think everyone has so much negativity. Even the people who WANT more characters
Photobucket
Message 31 of 49 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 23, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
Its not a dumb idea. Stop talking. And sohail, I meant the forumers in general. Not "you" specifically. I just think everyone has so much negativity. Even the people who WANT more characters

No, its a stupid idea. You're saying its totally fine for people to not use their common sense, and ask people who are likely bound by a contract, to disclose information.

I'm saying, use common sense, and realize this is a terrible idea and you should punch yourself in the jaw and continue with your day.

I could go further into it, like how Kojima hates the gaming industry for being spoiled little brats in this sort of way, and that we're not helping our case whatsoever, but you get the idea.

Message 32 of 49 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
The point was to get ANY answer. Everyone, including yourself, knew he wouldn't answer. Why post anything AT ALL if its just negative. I'm not against you posting your opinion, but you guys don't gotta be so critical. It is what it is

Yes I have to be critical, this was a dumb idea by all lengths of the word.

I personally didn't think it was a "dumb idea by all lengths of the word." I saw fans who came up with the idea, and I thought, it doesn't hurt to try. I asked and that was the response. Now receiving a response that we all wanted to hear wasn't likely but that doesn't constitute it as a dumb idea.

Message 33 of 49 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Well I personally believe that its OK to ask questions, because its completely normal to do so. As far as the question itself? I agree, it wouldn't get an answer, but it was. It wasn't what people asked for, but its something. How is that a bad thing? I don't care about kojina or spoiled brats. I buy games, play games, and that's that. Ill think what I want when I want, if you don't like it, too bad. You don't have to agree. But you DONT have to be an a.ss either.
Photobucket
Message 34 of 49 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I can be an arse when I want to be an arse.

OH SNAP FREE WILL

You can make stupid choices and I can call out stupid choices, how's that

Message 35 of 49 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Lets not argue over a silly subject guys. No harm done - if anything it may very well be the basis of some healthy speculation (but I doubt it lol).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 36 of 49 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Last time I checked, I don't make stupid choices. Maybe you lack of open mindedness is a stupid choice on your part. I personally don't care about you or this conversation. So continue looking like an a.ss and ill continue doing what I do. Im fine with that. Have a great day
Photobucket
Message 37 of 49 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Oct 23, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Lets not argue over a silly subject guys. No harm done - if anything it may very well be the basis of some healthy speculation (but I doubt it lol).

Here Here lol 

Message 38 of 49 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 23, 2012
I agree sohail. Everyone let it be what is it. Not trying to start an argument, but i also don't appreciate being called stupid. Anyway, I agree with you. I'm done talking about it. So how bout that solid snake?
Photobucket
Message 39 of 49 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 23, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

What, for minions, or for people to spasm on an on about he's a character because David doesn't want to break his contract with people?

This forum is going to choose the latter and scramble trying to find ridiculously obscure hints to validify their inferior theory.

We already have a bad reputation as a forum. Stop making it worse.

Message 40 of 49 (66 Views)
0 Likes