Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Hold on a sec...

Oct 23, 2012
I'd take speculating over tweets like these over 'SuperBot lied about supers being the only way to kill, so they must have lied about everything else' anyday. Cut these guys a break will you - even I'm sick of speculation (as I've said every single day), but we don't come across any better when we voice our opinions like we're SuperBot employees ourselves.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 41 of 49 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Oct 23, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I'd take speculating over tweets like these over 'SuperBot lied about supers being the only way to kill, so they must have lied about everything else' anyday. Cut these guys a break will you - even I'm sick of speculation (as I've said every single day), but we don't come across any better when we voice our opinions like we're SuperBot employees ourselves.

I'm pretty annoyed of this over speculation as well like you said, I just saw a chance to help but apparently it was an injustice to some (not you). Either way though I can't wait for this game. I'm perfectly content with everything in the game and it's been a blast in the beta.

Message 42 of 49 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 23, 2012

The problem with speculation on this forum is that it always goes to either Crash, Snake, Spyro, or Wander. Nobody chooses anyone else.

See, my part; at least what I'm trying, is to stop the idea of even more only-character-speculation. For all we know, and I'm actually thinking this is the case and is the most likely possible solution when someone puts two and two together, is that David was voicing a Minion, namely an unlockable one for Raiden. Seeing as there really isn't anyone from the Metal Gear series to use as a minion, besides a Metal Gear itself, or Vamp, or Otacon, it all pretty much points to Snake.

When people go to voice actors, especially really big ones like Johnny Yong Bosch, Nolan North, or in this case David Hayter, it boggles my mind. He wouldn't be able to answer even if he wanted to; whether it be a yes or a no, or even regardless of his interaction with the game itself. He could have just been there for a visit.

Message 43 of 49 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I just tweeted Steve Burton and jess Harnell (Crash Bandicoot) about there involvement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 44 of 49 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Your rant about the validity of this decision is moot, my friend. The very fact that we are having this conversation is proof that voice actors can break contracts. If Eric Laden hadn't tweeted Hayter's involvement  and broken his contract in the first place then the speculation surrounding Snake's involvement would be non existent. I felt it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm sorry if my curiosity has offended your high-minded agenda. Please carry on.

Message 45 of 49 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 24, 2012
didnt know steve burton had a twitter.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 46 of 49 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Oct 24, 2012

david b hayter

Message 47 of 49 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

krusher10 wrote:

david b hayter

You know what's odd?  David Hayter and Sid Shuman have a very similar Twitter background.  Maybe too similar...?

Untitled.png

Message 48 of 49 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Fail to see how this is even news since Cole's Voice Actor confirmed David Hayter was doing some voice work for the game. We already know Snake is in it in some form.
Message 49 of 49 (54 Views)
0 Likes