Jul 13 2012
By: sammyboy159 Monster Hunter 35 posts

Hint 3-4 = Raiden

19 replies 535 views Edited Jul 13, 2012

Hint 3 obviously show the Platnium games logo

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Hint 3 on Paul Gale Network

And hint 4 hides the message  LA LI LU LE LO which is a reference to metal gear solid.

Platinum games is working on a metal gear solid game where you play as Raiden instead of Snake.

Check for yourself: http://platinumgames.com/games/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/

Message 1 of 20 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Re: Hint 3-4 = Raiden

Jul 13, 2012

I think that is way too vague to be Raiden. All you have is a pistol looking like the Platinum games emblem, which I find to be a complete coincidence in my opinion since I think there could have been any small gun and hint 4 is something completely different.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 2 of 20 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 14, 2012

I'm praying we get to play as snake rather than  uhhhh...... raiden.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 3 of 20 (493 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Are you blind take a deeper look at hint 4 CountMario
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 4 of 20 (470 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 5, 2012

this is old but **bleep** this guy got it it right lol

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 5 of 20 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

Re: Hint 3-4 = Raided

Aug 5, 2012

Fontanne wrote:

I'm praying we get to play as snake rather than  uh...... Raided.

I honestly would be very disappointed if Snake/Big Boss got in and not Raiden.  IMO Snake and Big Boss are better characters than Raiden story-wise, but Raiden would completely destroy them from a gameplay standpoint.  He would be a much better character to include who IMO would be a lot more fun to play.  

So even though I like Snake and Big Boss better as characters, I want Raiden over them if only one gets in All Stars.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 6 of 20 (344 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Agreed, Raiden has so much potential in this kind of game. Way more than Snake
Message 7 of 20 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Aug 5, 2012

KingDustero wrote:

Fontanne wrote:

I honestly would be very disappointed if Snake/Big Boss got in and not Raiden.  IMO Snake and Big Boss are better characters than Raiden story-wise, but Raiden would completely destroy them from a gameplay standpoint.  He would be a much better character to include who IMO would be a lot more fun to play.  

So even though I like Snake and Big Boss better as characters, I want Raiden over them if only one gets in All Stars.

Agreed, plus I would rather play as an awesome cyborg ninja rather than a dying old man anyday. 

Message 8 of 20 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Aug 5, 2012
That rifle could be hinting Connor from AC3. That pistol for Solid Snake.
Message 9 of 20 (256 Views)
Shinra Executive
42104 posts

Aug 5, 2012

KingDustero wrote:

Fontanne wrote:

I'm honestly not fond of Raiden in his current form and would have much preferred if he continued on in the series like he was at the end of MGS2: similar to Snake but further developed his skills with the HF Blade to come into his own instead of an over-the-top Gray Fox clone.  I would have loved to have played a follow up title with an MGS2 end-game Raiden.  I think that alone would have been enough to let him stand out (Big Boss would lean more towards CQC, Snake would be more gun oriented and Raiden would have the HF Blade and be more agile overall).

My problem with Raiden's inclusion is the 'All-Star' name staring back at me.  That's really the big reason why I think Big Boss or Solid should make it in.

Message 10 of 20 (253 Views)