Survivor
2609 posts

Re: Highest level?

Nov 23, 2012

Well right know I have a level 261 Toro as my highest.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 11 of 16 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

This is somewhat of an unnecessary bump, but I just want to know. How are some people so high leveled. Redskin being maxed out, and some players I've seen being in the high hundreds. I really feel like a newb for not being super high up there. Do people have any tips and/or tricks to help me out here? I do know that winning matches and doing well gives you a **bleep** load of whatever you need to level up (don't know the name), but with all the Raiden and Kratos out there, I horribly suck. Even when playing against newbs I am fairly bad. So that method doesn't work super well. Anybody know quick ways to level up outside of online? 

Outside of online I guess the trials on allstar of kep doing offline versus matches against the characters you are the worst on 4 or 5 difficulty. 

Anyways if I remember right my highest is Sackboy at 408. The rest are under 90, Spike and Fat Princess around 80 or so.

Interesting. I did do a couple of Kratos trials eariler and level him up by like 10. I'll try doing those a little bit more. I also do try to do the whole vs really weak AI's thing. I only level up like twice per 5 minute FFA. It works, but isn't the best in the world. Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to try it when I get on in a few hours.

Message 12 of 16 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Does anyone else think Superbot should just have the highest level by 1,000 instead of 999. It looks much cleaner and feels a lot better than just 999

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 13 of 16 (80 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Nov 23, 2012
If you want to get a bit better, what i did with big daddy was I went into his combo tutorial, set the first one to repeat, and did only that one for a few minutes. After, I jumped into an offline match and used that combo as much as humanly possible. Did the same for the rest, and after I was confident with 2-4 combos, started playing online. I've become much better since then, and I plan on doing this whenever I decide to change characters.
Message 14 of 16 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 23, 2012

johngie wrote:
If you want to get a bit better, what i did with big daddy was I went into his combo tutorial, set the first one to repeat, and did only that one for a few minutes. After, I jumped into an offline match and used that combo as much as humanly possible. Did the same for the rest, and after I was confident with 2-4 combos, started playing online. I've become much better since then, and I plan on doing this whenever I decide to change characters.

Lawl, thats the thing about me. I never played anybody's tutorials. I just learned and guessed as I went along. I'll be sure to take advantage of these things later.

Message 15 of 16 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Nov 23, 2012
After mastering Radec during the beta, I thought "how hard can it be to figure out big daddy?"

Bad move.
Message 16 of 16 (73 Views)
0 Likes