Nov 28 2012
By: Freakinbuttons Splicer 88 posts

Higher Ranked Players Please Queue 2s

4 replies 112 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

Would higher ranked players please queue for 2v2? It sucks being a brown belt and have to queue against green and blue belts winning 2 points a game and playing against players who aren't that skilled to play against.

Also if any high ranked players could throw some videos on YouTube that would be cool too.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 5 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Higher Ranked Players Please Queue 2s

Nov 28, 2012

You may regret that, more of the higher lv belts are usually the spamming/cheap players you keep hearing about. You know the saying...

Slow and steady wins the race...

Message 2 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Nov 28, 2012
I've had my fair share of people who pull their cords when they are about to lose but that doesn't change the fact that there are high level players that are more skilled and they've gotten there legitimately.
Message 3 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Nov 28, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

You may regret that, more of the higher lv belts are usually the spamming/cheap players you keep hearing about. You know the saying...

Slow and steady wins the race...

i used to be rank 13th then got bored of trying to keep my rank or gain more my main was parappa and I never spam people I do see my fair share on seeing black belt spammers one of the top rankers uses fat princess and spams the crap out of her

Message 4 of 5 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

I've played against TruthOrDare not sure if you are referring to him (or her) or not and I would still say playing against him is a lot more rewarding then playing a bunch of blue belts who are still figuring things out.

All I want are competitive matches that are rewarding. Not farming low ranked players.

Message 5 of 5 (77 Views)
0 Likes