Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Hi, Jrpg reps.

Sep 29, 2012

Oh I am too. Ninja Theory pretty much got me hyped enough as is with both DmC's version of Dante, and Nariko. Then Sir MANiel Fortesque, and Spike, and Big Daddy to seal the deal. I already got 40 bucks on my preorder.

Message 31 of 36 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 29, 2012

i know a japanese rep we can use :smileyhappy:

KingofAllCosmos.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 36 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Sep 29, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

KingofAllCosmos.jpg

You kow, I've never played katamari but he seems like he would be a fun character to play as. Also I admire your determinaton with trying to get him as a playable character.

Message 33 of 36 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Rigglie wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

KingofAllCosmos.jpg

You kow, I've never played katamari but he seems like he would be a fun character to play as. Also I admire your determinaton with trying to get him as a playable character.

thanks man!  he's really the character i want more than any other.  he would be so over the top it'd be amazing.  i've kind of accepted the fact that he probably won't be in the game so i hoping for DLC.  If you haven't already, check out the thread i made about him.  it includes a bunch of FAQs, ideas for super moves, alternate costumes, etc

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 36 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I demand a jrpg character.

:cattongue: Give me, give me.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 35 of 36 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

please stop, this game will have more than 20 characters, I'll put money on that. 

Ah I know that much silly, I don't doubt that. This entire "20 is final" nonsense is just making me roll my eyes. I'm actually concerned about a more severe matter. The likelihood of us seeing more then one jrpg character feels very, very, very, slim. Yes, a FF character, really, that's it? That's all the jrpg fans get? I mean, it's a genre that defined a large portion of what the ps1/ps2 had over it's competitors. It's what brought me over and kept me. And now I see absolutely nothing in this game that celebrates the industry within Sony that points towards jrpgs.

Once again Chaos you da man. I was expecting JRPG reps from this game too, but all I'm seeing is regular action game characters. Man I hope I see some JRPG characters in this game. An FF rep being the ONLY JRPG rep in this game would be laughable. 

Message 36 of 36 (56 Views)
0 Likes