I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: Hey all people who want characters

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

motionstopman wrote:

Would you be ok with super to delaying the game for more characters because I would

I was okay when they delayed it the first time, in which people said that would give them the chance for more characters. Now a second time for the same thing?

Nah. I remember when VBlank Entertainment announced a release date for Retro City Rampage, and then it kept getting delayed without no mention of release date till they finally did one. Response? People were getting mad & wanted it to be released. I was waiting for it (there was other games to hold me off), and now I get it after serveral months of wait.

If the reason is for characters. Then there's a little thing called "DLC". Even a certain game that is like this one got delayed and it was because of Development time to enable them to make the game the best it can be (not PSASBR, a game that is like that one).

Even if it is for ones who want characters. I'm fine with extra characters which I would enjoy to play, but if that means a delay, I would then prefer them as actual DLC for future use.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 11 of 25 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 14, 2012

motionstopman wrote:

Would you be ok with super to delaying the game for more characters because I would

Depends on the characters. I'd wait one more year to have Crash, Spyro, Snake and Cloud. Totally.

Message 12 of 25 (111 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Wow, I'm actually surprised by the responses here...  I can't wait any longer!  You guys really want those characters so badly?  I want them just as much as anyone else, but I know we'll get them as DLC eventually.  I'd rather have the game with 20 characters now and be able to play it until awesome DLC is released and then play it some more than wait months or maybe even a year for it to be released with those characters on disk

Message 13 of 25 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Yes it would be fine
Message 14 of 25 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Oct 14, 2012
I was thinking about this yesterday. We talk a lot on this forum about Superbot as a develooper and we need to show them respect and all that.

Which got me thinking about Platinum and Ninja Theory. I do feel kind of bad for them because the first time anyone plays as their characters, it is not in their game. I would be upset as a developer. So 2 birds 1 stone, delay for more characters and we play the respected franchises before All Stars.
Message 15 of 25 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
411 posts

Oct 14, 2012
no ono and no !
i dont care for 1-2 chars
really i m dieing for game !
they can realase this chars after relaese so while we playing they do dlc
Message 16 of 25 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Eh- Sexey Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style
Eh- Sexey Lady oh oh oh oh

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 17 of 25 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Now that it's so close to the release date, no.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 18 of 25 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Oct 14, 2012

No delay, release the game on time, then release any additional characters as updates to the game like they did with motorstorm apocalypse or as DLC. I have been waiting for this too long for another delay.

Message 19 of 25 (49 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 14, 2012

if i can wait 5 more months for sly 4

if i can wait 4+ years for a prince of persia 08 sequel

if i can wait for sonic adventure 3

if i can wait for marvel vs capcom 3(even though it sucked)

if i can wait for beyond good and evil 2

I CAN WAIT FOR THIS GAME

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 20 of 25 (41 Views)
0 Likes