PlayStation MVP
6399 posts

Re: Hey all people who want characters

Oct 14, 2012
Delaying for a few characters that could be in a patch update or dlc makes no sense to me.
Message 21 of 25 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

If you are nothing but a fanboy you would say yes. But a sensible person would realize business wise that is a very bad idea. They already delayed it once which probably cost a bundle to do. You are talking holding back results and profits from the game. Also you are talking about holding back a whole game because of fanboyish behaviour which claims that you don't have all the essential characters. Added to that it would be so much simpiler to release the game  giving Superbot more time to  try to get more rather then be selfish and hold the game back from the people who still want to play it especially the people who have preordered it. We can play the game until we get more characters later but it is unreasonable and VERY selfish to hold back the whole game because in your opinion it doesn't have enough or the characters you want. It has everyone I want. You never considered tha Me and ohers want to play it NOW. Also did you ever consider that it could take months to not only get an appointment with the developers to get the characters  but even longer to strike a deal with them. So what is Superbot supposed to tell their bosses after already delaying the game once. 'Can we get another two months so we can add Cloud and Crash?' Yeah if they want to get fired.Of course it is okay for you because you are not the one who has a job to do, a schedule to keep and  a budget to follow. It's easy to TELL someone to build a fifty mile long bridge when you are not the one who has to build it.

Message 22 of 25 (39 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 14, 2012

cosmis_chaos wrote:

If you are nothing but a fanboy you would say yes. But a sensible person would realize business wise that is a very bad idea. They already delayed it once which probably cost a bundle to do. You are talking holding back results and profits from the game. Also you are talking about holding back a whole game because of fanboyish behaviour which claims that you don't have all the essential characters. Added to that it would be so much simpiler to release the game  giving Superbot more time to  try to get more rather then be selfish and hold the game back from the people who still want to play it especially the people who have preordered it. We can play the game until we get more characters later but it is unreasonable and VERY selfish to hold back the whole game because in your opinion it doesn't have enough or the characters you want. It has everyone I want. You never considered tha Me and ohers want to play it NOW. Also did you ever consider that it could take months to not only get an appointment with the developers to get the characters  but even longer to strike a deal with them. So what is Superbot supposed to tell their bosses after already delaying the game once. 'Can we get another two months so we can add Cloud and Crash?' Yeah if they want to get fired.Of course it is okay for you because you are not the one who has a job to do, a schedule to keep and  a budget to follow. It's easy to TELL someone to build a fifty mile long bridge when you are not the one who has to build it.

how is someone a fanboy if theyre only saying heh i can wait for this game a little so they can add cloud, kat,crash,spyro, etc..., a fanboy would in fact say gimme gimme now i dont care it has playstation on it, now i of course understand they would never delay the game for a few more characters, but everyone is only saying you know what i can wait, its not like were demanding that superbot delay it, and isnt it selfish for you to say i want it now so people that wouldnt mind another delay need to stop whining

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 23 of 25 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 14, 2012
D a m n straight...
Message 24 of 25 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts