Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: Hey FP people!

Jan 6, 2013

Aneller8 wrote:
You have to actually move around to catch opponents and plus some of them may just float away out of reach.

Use up+square Cat LOL

Message 11 of 23 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

Atleast I would like the bombers/sword attackers in mid air to kill people also, not just flinch them , making the mages do all the work :l

(or atleast if u get hit by it, it gives her a little bit of ap so it can last longer >.>

Actually, the swordsman and bomberman do get kills. It takes 3 sword swipes for a kill and 1 bomb. But the bombs blast rage is ridiculously small, it may as well be a pop rock...

Message 12 of 23 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Well this is just a little thing you call overpowered.

Kratos is a good example

Photobucket
Message 13 of 23 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 6, 2013

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Ari_Ownx wrote:

Atleast I would like the bombers/sword attackers in mid air to kill people also, not just flinch them , making the mages do all the work :l

(or atleast if u get hit by it, it gives her a little bit of ap so it can last longer >.>

Actually, the swordsman and bomberman do get kills. It takes 3 sword swipes for a kill and 1 bomb. But the bombs blast rage is ridiculously small, it may as well be a pop rock...

3 sword swipes...

,-,

i want to see that lol

Message 14 of 23 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Ari_Ownx wrote:

3 sword swipes...

,-,

i want to see that lol

Set it up in practice, but it's random where they hit, they don't track, I think. Everyone is always moving and or jump dodging.

Message 15 of 23 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I totally disagree... her level 3 is op. http://www.twitch.tv/mogilsumi/c/1802229   watch for proof

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 16 of 23 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Just what I've been trying to point out.
Photobucket
Message 17 of 23 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Can you get rid of your sig? It kinda give me a nightmare. Smiley Tongue
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 18 of 23 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Its too long did some one watch it?! The only way for her to get more kills is if some one is so desperate that is always tapping buttons cuz when you die you cant be touched unless you press a button or stop flashing.
Message 19 of 23 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Jan 6, 2013
The good part of FP's Level 3: It tracks (at first).

The bad part of FP's Level 3: You can't control it, it can be completely dodged/avoided, and the fireballs stop tracking once thet get one kill each. Speaking of which: those remaining fireballs spawn on the upper half of the stage only. It's a highest AP cost with no control it's a bit of a gamble than using skill or timing.

Both Lvls 1&2 are hindered by plaforms. Stages like Time Station and Dreamscape are especially bad so technically it's more safer to try for her Lv3. Also if there's a Sly present or the stage is too big or has lots of curve/platforms, then her Lv1&2 are rendered useless and you have to gamble on a Lv3 for a few kills.

So I thibk it should last at least minimum a second longer and/or fix either the homing of the fireballs, or where they spawn.

~GL
#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 20 of 23 (84 Views)
0 Likes