Sackboy
517 posts

Re: Here's an option I think this game could use.

Nov 3, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

If it was lvl 1 only, then still Parappa would have a hard time, since most of the time he can get maybe 2 kills with it.  Or Sweet Tooth as well.  And also Big Daddy.  Just some characters lvl 1's aren't quite the best.  I'm not saying that this mode would be a bad idea, I just think that the way each characters super works makes it really hard to make it fair.  Maybe they could try a mode where it's like betting.  Where you choose only one super that you can use from your character and then that is the only one you can use during the match.  So if you want to use like say Sweet Tooth's lvl 3, you have to risk getting all the way up to it and only being able to use it.  It would be sort of a risk-reward kind of mode where you test your skill in getting to your particular super.  

Thank you,captain! Smiley Very Happy

I mean, does that sound like a good idea, or am I just enjoying a Polish shower? 

Message 11 of 23 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

If it was lvl 1 only, then still Parappa would have a hard time, since most of the time he can get maybe 2 kills with it.  Or Sweet Tooth as well.  And also Big Daddy.  Just some characters lvl 1's aren't quite the best.  I'm not saying that this mode would be a bad idea, I just think that the way each characters super works makes it really hard to make it fair.  Maybe they could try a mode where it's like betting.  Where you choose only one super that you can use from your character and then that is the only one you can use during the match.  So if you want to use like say Sweet Tooth's lvl 3, you have to risk getting all the way up to it and only being able to use it.  It would be sort of a risk-reward kind of mode where you test your skill in getting to your particular super.  

Thank you,captain! Smiley Very Happy

I mean, does that sound like a good idea, or am I just enjoying a Polish shower? 

It sounds like the best idea,captain!
/And now the quark voice please!/

Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 23 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 3, 2012

*Quark voice*

"Its good to hear your voice Ratchet. They've got us in these containment cells and- huh? They're coming with food, oh thank heaven they're coming with- Tap water? You animals!"

Message 13 of 23 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 3, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

*Quark voice*

"Its good to hear your voice Ratchet. They've got us in these containment cells and- huh? They're coming with food, oh thank heaven they're coming with- Tap water? You animals!"

-Ratchet voice-

Thank you,my MINION! Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 23 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

*Quark voice*

-Ratchet voice-

*Quark Voice*

"And I couldn't have done it without these two.... MASSIVE GUNS! *kisses flexed arms*" Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 23 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 3, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

*Quark voice*

-Ratchet voice-

*Quark Voice*

"And I couldn't have done it without these two.... MASSIVE GUNS! *kisses flexed arms*" Smiley Very Happy

Massive guns... Smiley Very HappyDDDDDDDDDDDD

Message 16 of 23 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 3, 2012

*Quark voice*

"A true hero does whatever it takes to get the job done, period. Sure, I had the nurse’s outfit prior to the mission. And yes, I think my legs looked fantastic in it.

But the only reason I wore it was because I care about the universe."

Message 17 of 23 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 3, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

*Quark voice*

"A true hero does whatever it takes to get the job done, period. Sure, I had the nurse’s outfit prior to the mission. And yes, I think my legs looked fantastic in it.

But the only reason I wore it was because I care about the universe."

Quark is one of the funniest characters ever.Finally,he will  be playable online.

Message 18 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Quark is definitely awesome.  Out of all the characters in Ratchet and Clank, he is the best.  Period.  Best quotes. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 23 (50 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 3, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

Quark is definitely awesome.  Out of all the characters in Ratchet and Clank, he is the best.  Period.  Best quotes. Smiley Happy

He will be playable online in Full Frontal Assault!
If I get that game,I will play Quark all the time! Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 23 (47 Views)
0 Likes