Jan 11 2013
By: Nerd_Turd First Son 29 posts

Help with soem character?

3 replies 53 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I have some questions about the characters,not playing wise,but like how to dodge their attacks. I appreciate any help

1. How to dodge Cole's (good) ice drop attack. (Goes in the air and drops down ice)

2. How to dodge Evil Cole and Cole first level super? Cole freezes me and Evil Cole charges the punch thing.

3. How to avoid Nathan's barrels or Radec's sniper?

4. How to avoid Raiden's infinite grab technique?

CharacterWishList:

Old Snake - They need more far-ranged characters that are badass,besides he reps more for MGS
Serah Farron (FF12) or Rinoa (FF8) - Both far-ranged characters,adds more females to the games,now Serah Farron can be really good at both far-ranged and close-ranged,while Rinoa can be better at far-ranged and has an companion.
Samanosuke (Onimusha) - He can be similar to Toro,his O button switches his swords making him have different fighting styles,his super level 3 could be his Oni form,besides they need a samurai.
Fei (Xenogear) - He can be the next Heihachi with Martial Art attacks and closed range character. His super 3 could be him flying around in his gear kicking some donkey. Level 1/2 obviously will be one of his deathblows.
Message 1 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Re: Help with soem character?

Jan 11, 2013

Jump, block and dodge roll is basically the answer to your questions. 

Message 2 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Help with soem character?

Jan 11, 2013
Just dodge, duck, dip, dive. and dodge.
Message 3 of 4 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts