Nov 08 2012
By: Tekn0tize Gaming Beast 2105 posts

Help Me Pre-order from the UK Please

28 replies 207 views Edited Nov 8, 2012

My situation:

I live in Germany but  I have a UK PSN account. I need a UK disc so that DLC from the UK store will work with it. DLCs are region locked.

I want to get the pre-order bonus costumes but I just checked with GAME.Co.uk that both the BILLING and SHIPPING address needs to be in the UK for them to deliver the pre-order bonus code.

Does anyone here in the UK (with a UK credit card of course) that has a Game . co. uk account (or willing to register one) place an order to their UK local shipping address and once they receive the disc they can ship it to me in Germany?

I am willing to pay for it in full including shipping via Paypal. I trust that you will ship me the disc as well as email me the Bonus pre-order code that you will receive via email.

Any friends out there willing to help me out?

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 1 of 29 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Help Me Pre-order from the UK Please

Nov 8, 2012
I totally would but I don't have a PayPal and already preordered from game my copy n you get one code per account but am not writing this to depress you. What I suggest to you pal is you buy the digital copy of the game over the UK psn store on your psn because you recieve the costumes in the digital version it is described in the 'read more' when you click on the game and you get it on the day of release.
Message 2 of 29 (185 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

If I  buy both the digital copy as well as get a disc (from the UK) later on, can I use the code from the digital copy to get costumes from the game on disc? Basically just buy the digital copy to receive the bonus code but use it with the disc ?

------
Message 3 of 29 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Why not just get it from the UK PSN? its on there right now.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 4 of 29 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 8, 2012

He said he wants the pre-order costumes. You don't get them with the PSN version.

Message 5 of 29 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Levi.... YES you do read the description off the game

@teknOtize...... If you buy the digital copy on psn you don't need any disc at all to play it, its on your ps3 and all the pre order costumes are in the game... Just go on the store and go on latest releases and click on ps all stars and read the description, it will say you get bonus costumes for all characters for pre ordering online
Message 6 of 29 (146 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

Where is it on the store? Nothing comes up in the search field. I've looked in PS3 games, what's new, fighting category etc. Can't find it anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

Yes, it seems that you do get the costumes with the PSN version when you pre-order. Although that's got to suck for anyone who wants it on disc.

Message 7 of 29 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Hell yeah I know what you mean Levi, I have ps3 + Xbox 360, I use my ps3 for everything and 360 for exclusive there both 250gb and I got 210gb on my 360 left but on 20gb on my ps3 (because of ps+) so I buy the disc version purly because of room
Message 8 of 29 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

Thanks guys, yes I now know that I can get it from PSN and get the pre-order bonus codes. I know I also get the full game from PSN and I can play it. I've bought several PSN only games before (Awesomenauts for example).

But I'm a fan of having a physical disc of the games I love, and I kinda hate having only digital copies of games.

So my question was, if I buy BOTH the PSN version *and* the physical disc from the UK (which is no problem), can I use the PSN copy in my PS3 but instead use my DISC to install the game and then use the redeem PSN digital code to get the bonus costumes?

This essentially means I will need to buy the game 2 times, but I will play the digital version WITHOUT activating the bonus code, once I buy the physical disc then uninstall / delete the digital copy and use the bonus code with the disc game.

Is this possible?

------
Message 9 of 29 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 8, 2012
If you buy the digital and its installed onto your ps3 if you use a disc it will detect your playing that game and go off your save that will have the costumes on. I got lbp2 disc n made a save etc. Then it came out on ps+ so my mate borrewed it n I play the digital however it says when I load it up that am not playing a digital copy as it says on games over psn. If you understand that?
Message 10 of 29 (122 Views)
0 Likes