Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Re: Help Fat Princess out a little SuperBot

Nov 1, 2012

Don't need to read your post because her AP gain is fine if you know what your doing and her supers are really good accept lvl3. Her simpliest combos get 100AP +.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 11 of 23 (100 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Nov 1, 2012

It may not seem like it, but Fat Princess and Parappa are the only perfectly balanced characters in the beta. The rest have small advantages (or flaws in Sweet Tooth's case). Just bring some of the other moves down a notch. Fat Princess is totally fine as is.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 12 of 23 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Le_Froglet wrote:

Don't need to read your post because her AP gain is fine if you know what your doing and her supers are really good accept lvl3. Her simpliest combos get 100AP +.

What is this 100+ AP combo you are talking about?

Message 13 of 23 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Nov 1, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgbuxCTK6xU

Skip to 30 seconds, the first combo is 110AP the one after is 135AP, descriptions of combos in the description below video.

Message 14 of 23 (86 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Fatty owns, at least I think she's pretty good. I don't know why you say her attacks are slow, her attacks are almost as fast as Parappa's, she has insane combo's and her Super 1 may be the best of the first 6 characters. The thing has alot of range.

Message 15 of 23 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Nov 1, 2012
her level 2 is amazing if you line them up. i got 6 kills once
Message 16 of 23 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 1, 2012

LSSJ-Hessel wrote:

Fatty owns, at least I think she's pretty good. I don't know why you say her attacks are slow, her attacks are almost as fast as Parappa's, she has insane combo's and her Super 1 may be the best of the first 6 characters. The thing has alot of range.

Nope,Slys level1 is the best,because it cannot be interrupted.

Message 17 of 23 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Le_Froglet wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgbuxCTK6xU

Skip to 30 seconds, the first combo is 110AP the one after is 135AP, descriptions of combos in the description below video.

Thanks...I honestly didn't think she could get maxed out combos. She is better than I thought lol...Too bad theres no training room I can take her in...

Message 18 of 23 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Np Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 23 (69 Views)
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Kratos or characters like him i see are Fat princess only weakness. here square attack is kinda useless to a point. the triangle is the best too use. circle summons are a bit tricky to set up but usable. Her level 1 is good but perdictable and easily dodged or interuppted. Her level 2 is useful but it really hard to jump rush with the chicken and can be dodged but i have never been countered or interuppted while on the chicken. The level 3 i rarely get too however it is useful but i dislike it.

The dodges are really tricky with her and take a lot of timeing but you can all most be perfect with them you can easily dominate a match. The best items for her are the sheild and speed boots i found. Her hammer throw right or left grapple useful if you can get it plus you can hit other enemies with the one your swinging.

the best combo i had with her was the furry punchs plus ballrina spin plus knockdown and ground pound.

1/4 to 3/4 of the bar depending on how much of the combo you could do succesfully.

Message 20 of 23 (65 Views)
0 Likes