Jan 27 2013
By: Akuumuu Lombax Warrior 233 posts

Heihachi tips

6 replies 199 views Edited Jan 27, 2013
I've recently started maining Heihachi, anyone have any tips with him?(FFA in particular?)
Message 1 of 7 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: Heihachi tips

Jan 27, 2013
Always kill confirm into his level 1?
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 2 of 7 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Lol I try that in 1v1 when they're expecting me to fully charge Raijin. It's actually kind of hilarious.
Message 3 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Always taunt with that laugh when you kill them.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 4 of 7 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Got that too.
Looking mainly for FFA tactics.
Message 5 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 27, 2013
The beach ball is unbelievable try it if you have a chance,

If you get kuma remember to protect yourself, you die, kuma dies

Remember when kumas out you can still fight, don't know how many people I've seen that don't do anything

use different combos for different situations don't rely on just one.

Try to make your combo have some form of Ariel it makes you less likely a subject of a random super thrown out

Don't jump into a fight without thinking. Hei is fantastic at cqc but more then one he's goin to start to struggle

Remember kuma is a chance you may not get a kill at all so it may be worth to save for level 3 insta kills

Don't rely on forward square as a kill confirm as most hei's do

Always use an attack when you flutter to the ground, something unique and hugely useful for hei

Using O forward then triangle forward x2 in the air can make you gain alot of distance in the air which is really useful to escape others supers.e.i raidens lv2 after the freezing part when they come after you to try and kill you twice or escape another kuma

Use red fists, extremely useful, try n do it when kuma is out

Hei's O forward can dodge some projectiles which can make getting to spammers really quick then running and jumping etc

Hope this helps. I love hei, he's a really fun character to play with

Message 6 of 7 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

Don't be afraid to use your up throw to start combos. Up throw, forward triangle, down triangle works pretty well. Your air down triangle shuts down a crowd pretty well. And if you miss it, use the triangle wake-up attack, or the forward circle wake-up if you're too far. Your up circle should irritate opponents just enough to get them near you, too. Your goal as Heihachi is going to be to single out your opponents. If too many start appearing around you, you might want to knock them away with Triangle or Circle-Square.

Edit: I was curious about combos and the like, and stumbled across a pretty informative video. Has some pretty nice Heihachi combos in it, actually.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 7 of 7 (144 Views)
0 Likes