Mar 10 2013
By: GameLink7 Lombax Warrior 160 posts

Heihachi needs something more~

6 replies 200 views Edited Mar 10, 2013

In other words: he needs a buff.

Comparing to the other 3 that have low AP supers:

PaRappa: Can gain AP (though slow) when away, can bring in opponents, has a GREAT Level 2.

Toro: Has 3 forms to adapt to many situations, can jump/sleep/stall like crazy, has a ton of safe attacks, Level 1 is decent too

Spike: Most if not his attacks hit hard, can stun, has range, BANANAS =D, Level 2 is decent too

Heihachi can bring in some decent AP... ID he can hit anyone. What about his counter? It's the worst out of EVERYONE else who has a counter, if you miss it, you're gonna get punished big time. His only ranged move is trophy throw and it's not that good. His Level 2 can be good, but like Fat Princess: You got no control over it and leave up to the fate of the AI (Like her Level 3 BTW). Good luck trying to get close to Drake, Kratos, Ja... well EVERYONE else lol. Even Big Daddy can outbeat Heihachi due to armor and ranged attacks. Also did you know that Heihachi can "counter" only the stun (no push-back) Evil Cole's Giga Punch. I thought I was free to bait that punch, boy was I wrong *lifted killed*. He needs some help seriously. Also he has a lot of good ground combos, but the air: no so much.

One thing that I think would be nice, is that countering airborne opponent would auto-ground them into the same stun state. Since Hachi's got no range, it makes fighting annoying characters even more annoying (like Sly ElectricRollers, if it's countered, they're just sent flying out a bit and then they resume tele/rolling/counter spamming). He needs something against projectiles since he's a close range fighter.

Sorry for the rant, just think something should be said about him, unless I'm missing a LOT of opportunities.

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 1 of 7 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Heihachi needs something more~

Mar 10, 2013
He does need a range counter maybe like Nariko at least
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Mar 10, 2013
jaks the only character I have problems with as heihachi. and u say low ap characters, yet u leave out the other 100 ap characters, sweet tooth and big daddy, who need 100 ap like heihachi, that would be a better comparison dont u think? I like heihachi, he is somewhat difficult against ranged characters, but once ur in close, its easy to get off 130-180 burst combos.
December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Message 3 of 7 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Unless they got a change, the lowest costing AP super characters are Heihachi, Toro, Spike, and PaRappa. Notice that they all have the same Level 3 as well: instakills. I'm pretty good, and still getting more used to Heihachi, but I think he needs a little MORE.

And you seriously have no problems with Kat either? XD That's kinda hard to believe in a way  (just sayin')

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 4 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 11, 2013
Maybe they should buff the spin kick from the wave dash by allowing it to catch opponents from both sides instead of just in front of him.
Message 5 of 7 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Mar 11, 2013

AP GAIN MEDITATION

maybe like an AP gain like parapa,Emmette and toro.....HE sits and meditatates while holding circle. enemy's can get more AP if they hit him in this state...something like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azjxWNRs4sA

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 6 of 7 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2013

or put the armour on his wave kick combo or his charge punch

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 7 of 7 (58 Views)
0 Likes