Dec 30 2013
By: LikeRA1N Wastelander 632 posts

Heavy Rain rep.

[ Edited ]
1 replies 176 views Edited Dec 30, 2012

I know I'm not the only one on the forums who would love a Heavy Rain rep and it's nice to see other enthusiastic fans of the series. I loved Heavy Rain; it was my first Platinum game (also first 'accidental' Plat.). 

But it seems I'm the only fan who'd much rather Scott Shelby as a playable character than Ethan Mars or Norman Jayden. He's the perfect choice. I mean, he IS

the Origami Killer!!!

I was Team Shelby since his first chapter and he quickly became my favorite character in the game so maybe I'm a bit biased but I think Shelby is probably the best suited HR rep for All-Stars.

WATCH THE VIDEO if you're not convinced! Shelby's Sledge Hammer Slam for his Level 1 Super!

(Also, I thought of a Heavy Rain item. Norman Jayden's glasses -- though it'll only work online. You grab it and it'll give your screen a cool VR effect while letting you know what items will spawn and where, allowing you time to be ready for it when it does!)

Okay, I'm done.

Message 1 of 2 (176 Views)
781 posts

Re: Heavy Rain rep.

Dec 30, 2012

Love your item idea! But i'm in team Jayden, to me he's the most natural "fighter" of the 4 since he's an FBI agent he has some experience of combat training and field experience.

That being said, Scott Shelby can stride into a mansion and kill about 12 guards with one shot each so....props to him. Either way, they'd fit in a little more naturally than Ethan.

Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)