Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: Hear me out superbot, sweet tooth NEEDS to be buffed

Oct 20, 2012

After playing him a little longer and largly increasing how much i use the shotgun, i realize some of you do stand correct, but there is no doubting his lvl 2 NEEDS buffing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 11 of 39 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I find it hilarious that in the private beta people would complain sweet tooth is OP and in the public beta they say he needs a buff. Please Learn how to play as a character and how to play against characters before screaming OMGz dis guy needs buffs/nerfs, superbot already has the final build ready, so this beta is mostly to test servers and for hype.
Message 12 of 39 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 20, 2012

This is pretty much the final build, except for various network problems.

Honestly though, I still think Sweet Tooth is ridiculously underpowered. I still have some problems with him but he's not nearly as dangerous as I expected. I saw his Level 3 last.

Message 13 of 39 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Sweet tooh is fine just use shotgun and mines

Message 14 of 39 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 20, 2012

The one thing I would like to see is a bit of a range increase for his shotgun and also for his dash.  There have been so many times where I will dash at someone only to come up short and get punished for it and there were times when I thought the shotgun should hit but had no effect.  Other than that, he's doing just fine, in the right hands.

Message 15 of 39 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 20, 2012
I use Sweet Tooth a lot and he feels just fine to me, his bombs are really good, the shotgun works wonders against Radec sniper spammers, his ground pound is great for starting combos, and when it comes to his levels you just have to time his level 1 just right, for his level 2 don't pull it off unless all three of your opponents are at a corner because that's how you get the most out of it, and the level 3 is just worth the time you took to get it.
Message 16 of 39 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Sweet Tooth is EASILY my best character.
He does NOT need buffs.
If they changed his build it would disappoint me.
Admittedly, I rarely use his level 2, but in all honesty I rarely use anyones level 2.
I'll usually wait for my level 3, if I'm that far along already; and if not I'll spend the whole match using well placed level 1's.

Regardless, you just need to know how to use him.
I've become extremely comfortable with his entire moveset, and he is a joy to use.
There have been multiple matches where I have played 3 Kratos characters and come out on top.
(And Kratos is supposed to be OP, in many peoples opinions.)

Sweet Tooth is fine.
Probably the best balanced character of the bunch, in my opinion.

Message 17 of 39 (125 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 20, 2012

D a m n straight!

Message 18 of 39 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Oct 20, 2012
His molitov needs to be buffed and his machate throw needs to be thrown farther and he needs to be able to lay at least 2 mines and his level 2 shouldn't take the whole bar but one level and gives you still one full ap bar and last but not least make his chainsaw spin come out faster and he him stay in the air for a brief moment fix those and he is perfect
Message 19 of 39 (108 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Ok...give Sweet Tooth a buff because this player lacks any skill to be good with him
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 20 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes