Highlighted
Aug 05 2012
By: yooobooyj Wastelander 756 posts

Have anybody read this Playstation All-Star Fanfic? It's Hilarious!

25 replies 963 views Edited Aug 5, 2012

From Gamefaqs: “What if the playstation allstars were in a bar?”

Ghantz
Posted 7/31/2012 2:57:21 PM

Dante: So then I said, F*CK YOU! true story

Raiden: Hey great sto-…oh hold on, my phones ringing. Hello? Hi Rose, nows not the best time..because i’m at the bar with some friends..from the crossover, ya know the one Snake was all upset about?…okay..okay well it’s…can we talk about this later? *facepalm* honey, i’ll CUT the grass tommorow I promise..okay, okay, love you too. Bye honey…*sigh* women huh?

Lightning: *hits Raiden*

Cloud: -_-. what is your problem?? Honestly, why I have to settle for your understudy is beyond me. All you do is complain and hit people! Do you have any idea how annoying that is? I have my own regrets trust me, but having to even compete with you when this spot rightfully belongs to me tops just about everything. At least Sephiroth isn’t here…**bleep**. Hell even Vivi knows I should be the rep.

Lightning: …You’re just mad the big boys at Square like me better, don’t take it personally. Soldier boy.

Cloud: Only because you parade around them bending over to pick up the gunblade that you seem to drop every 5 seconds. You’re lucky my drag days are behind me >_>

Kratos: *Stares at Nariko*
Nariko: *Stares at Kratos*

*Hardcore makeout session commences*

Kratos:If all those on Olympus would deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will die.
Nariko: I love it when you talk dirty!

Fat Princess: Hmph! I need some action myself!…hmm, hey stud muffin, how’s it goin?
Nathan Drake: Uh-hm hey there, haha…listen, i’ve uh, gotta run. Cya!

Fat Princess: Dammit don’t you run from me! *waddles after drake*

*Across the room*

Radec: So then I had them executed for uniform violations. I sh*t you not!
SweetTooth: Well, let’s face it, boys and girls: A man has to have his priorities

Spike: Come back here! I have to return you to the professor!!!
Daxter: I’m not a freakin monkey! I’m an Ottsel!
Spike: Just lemme hit you with this rod!
Jak: *facepalm*

Little Sister: Look at all this ADAM Mr. Bubbles!
Sly: *eyes the syringe* Hmm…
Toro: I wouldn’t try it if I were you D:
Sly: Well I havn’t stolen anything yet, besides, what’s the worst that could happen?

*Outside the bar*

Heihachi: Look guys, i’m sorry. But as the bouncer I can’t let you in.

Crash: This. Is. Ridiculous! Do you know who I am!?
Spyro: I wouldn’t mess with us Mr. I’d be shaking in my Gnorc-boots if I were you!

*BOOOM* *Part of the bar breaks open, Sly runs out first followed by a very angry Big Daddy*

Little Sister: I don’t like him, Mr. B! I don’t like him!

*back inside bar*

Cole: Yeah so..the doctors say I have a split personality. It’s pretty serious apparently.
Sir Dan: I’m dead. Cry about it.

Sackboy:*mumbling to himself* everyone thinks i’m too cute to fight. Hmph. I’ll show them. I’ll walk up to them all happy with my tongue hangin out, then BAM! I’ll slap em silly! Then make an angry face..yeah. See how they like it.

*On stage*

Parappa: Kick! Punch! It’s all in the mind!
Nathan Drake: *out of breathe* Hey man, nice songs. You wouldn’t happen to know anything that can calm down a horny princess would ya?
Fat Princess: Drakey pooo!
Nathan Drake: Oh god, no no, I should just accepted death in the desert!

*On a cliff overlooking the bar*

Snake: Crash and Spyro were denied access, by Heihachi who looks like he dyed his hair. Lightning has a better chance to be in than Cloud. Dante is looking rather..new. Ico and Yorda are nowhere to be found and I don’t see any hints of Wander or Dart either…

Playstation has changed. It’s no longer about originality, memories, or deserving characters. It’s an endless series of proxy battles fought by SuperBot and third party devs.That war – and its consumption of possible characters – has become a well-oiled machine. Playstation has changed. New IP characters advertise for new IP games, battle on new IP stages. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. Playstation has changed. The age of fan service has become the age of advertisments… All in the name of increasing sales for upcoming games. And he who controls the sales… controls history. Playstation has changed. When the battlefield is under total control… War becomes routine.

…and seriously f*ck Raiden.

Now for my piece on this story. This is all fun and in no way making fun of the game, actually it's funny as heck. I bet if SuperBot saw this story even they would laugh. So once again THIS ISN'T MAKING FUN OF THE GAME

Message 1 of 26 (963 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: Have anybody read this Playstation All-Star Fanfic? It's Hilarious!

[ Edited ]
Aug 5, 2012

i actually like lightning, and u forgot ratchet

lovedit though, more plz its like a comic

Message 2 of 26 (939 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

i havent seen this, but thanks! Smiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 3 of 26 (937 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Aug 5, 2012
i read at PGN
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 4 of 26 (935 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 5, 2012

it made me lul

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 5 of 26 (929 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

i enjoyed it up to the snake part at the end, but yeah lol i love lightning too actually

Message 6 of 26 (916 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 5, 2012

I thought the best parts was the Lightning and Cloud part. Also the Sir Dan and Cole part. 

Cole: Yeah so..the doctors say I have a split personality. It’s pretty serious apparently.
Sir Dan: I’m dead. Cry about it.

Smiley LOL 

Message 7 of 26 (904 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Aug 5, 2012
That was funny. Sony should make short film of that xD
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 8 of 26 (898 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

they made a badass version of it;p

Message 9 of 26 (886 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Aug 5, 2012

all i needed to see was

Kratos: *Stares at Nariko*
Nariko: *Stares at Kratos*

*Hardcore makeout session commences*

and i was like **bleep**?Smiley LOL

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 10 of 26 (877 Views)
0 Likes