Dec 03 2012
By: Go_Buddie_Go Hekseville Citizen 373 posts

Hate Messages After A Match

[ Edited ]
23 replies 436 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

I've been curious, have any of you folks gotten hate messages after winning/losing a match online? I know I have received some. Smiley Very Happy

"u suk with sir dan noob" Was the one I got after clutching a FFA match with Sir Dan in 2X Overtime. The guy using Kratos sent me that.

If so, share any you've gotten?

Message 1 of 24 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
563 posts

Re: Hate Messages After A Match

Dec 3, 2012
Ive gotten one saying 'all ya do r spem' and I was used Raidens square square square square only 2 times that match
Message 2 of 24 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 3, 2012

No, but I've got sent a "you are pretty good." and a friend request afterwards.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 3 of 24 (415 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 3, 2012

i've gotten one that was just plain dumb. It was a quick match 2v2, but my partner and his partner had quit so it was stock 1v1. i was good cole and he was kratos. So i was killing it, i used every single one of cole's move, except his lv 2 and 3. So after i won, he sent me a message saying "spamming your lv 1 like a **bleep**".

Its like how esle was i supposed to win, lol

Message 4 of 24 (396 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I've gotten " running away works well for you.." after I won a 2v1. But **bleep** do you feel good after winning one of those, especially when both of are constantly on your culo.

I much prefer sending GGs and friend requests if it's an epic fight.
Message 5 of 24 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Actually Ive gotten alot of possitive messages and some friend request. Although I did send one because this dude was acting tough over the mic this one time.
Message 6 of 24 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I only ever sent hate mail to spamming/camping Sackboys. I've had people talk **bleep** over the mic though. This one dude was super **bleep** at me, calling me a "**bleep** **bleep**" because I kept killing his Drake with Radec's Lv 1 Super. I also came across this one match (again, as Radec) where yet another Drake player was talking **bleep**. He was all like "I'm the best there ever was, and finally, some competition (when he saw my high level Radec in the loading screen)". I ended up mopping the floor with him and the other players and he was fuming

Message 7 of 24 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:
Actually Ive gotten alot of possitive messages and some friend request. Although I did send one because this dude was acting tough over the mic this one time.

Same with me, positive messages and friend requests.

although, i did delete most of the people i added because they weren't that good at the game.....

The ones that were good i kept so we can be sparring partners for 1v 1s.

Message 8 of 24 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I was doing 2vs2 with a friend and somehow we got matched with a team of Black Belts 5 times in a row. They were using Raiden and Sackboy, we were using Raiden (Me) and Nariko. We won those 5 matches. They were talking sh!t over the mic. Then the Raiden guy sent me: "get cancer u pig". Omg I laughed non-stop. Then I replied to stop joking with cancer and then I wrote: "Friendly Tip: Stop using Raiden. You make him look bad"
Lol! He never replied back. Smiley Tongue

I've gotten positive messages too and friend requests also.
Soon is almost... too late!
Message 9 of 24 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Whenever i play random FFA/2v2 i always target the Sackboys. So i was demolishing the guy and we won the match. And he sent me a PM "I'm gonna report you for cheating!"

I just laughed it off. And searched for another game. What do you know? We get matched up once again! And i proceed to do the same thing Smiley Very Happy

He sent me another PM "I **bleep** hate you"
Message 10 of 24 (322 Views)
0 Likes