Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Re: Hate Messages After A Match

Dec 3, 2012

I got multiple messages from one of my friends saying I spam.

Message 21 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I've never received hatemail in this game, but have received tons of positive ones. A guy the other day sent me a message about how he respects a good Dante user (me). He was using Ratchet, so I sent him back saying how I respect a good Ratchet player. I did make this oath to send all Sackboy players that camp/spam hatemail until the patch Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 24 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Dec 3, 2012
I got a hate thingy over a match winning kill involving dis one guy activating Parappa's Level 2 right in from of me (Drake) but not to close so I could activate my Level 2 and disrupt his super.....many lols were had and I didn't even know that I could disrupt level 2 supers so I was basically like "THIS IDEA IS BRILLIANT" and then I was like "Oh.....O_O.....did.....did I just win?" The Parappa player sent this message: "Y U CHEATIN BRO?!?" To which I then responded: "CAUSE CHEATIN IS FER WIMPS BRO I BE UP IN YER BARBEQUE WITH THEM MAD BANANA SKILLZ AND SUCH and so forth......" I never heard from him again...... Did I mention the guy had a mic? ....yea he.....he had a mic......still some funny crap.
Message 23 of 24 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I got a message of "noob you **bleep** suck" when all i did the whole match was parry -> full combo with Dante since they were just constantly attacking with complete predictability. I got 4 level 2s during the match and a bunch of level 1s...

Message 24 of 24 (53 Views)
0 Likes