I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: Has Superbot put their best foot foward???

Nov 3, 2012

They gave sprinting and wave dashing to the only character that truly needs it; Heihachi.

Message 11 of 19 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Nov 3, 2012
i really see now that you can't share any opinions or concerns here without being cussed at and hearing things like "if you like that game so much play it". i love this game but that doesn't make it perfect. you guys can't handle a single bit of criticism? heck it wasn't even criticism it was just things I felt could've helped. what's really funny is that if the game isn't that good some of you so called fans will turn tail and talk crap about how superbot has failed you, while those like me who voiced constructive criticism enjoy the game. also adding a dash feature wouldn't make this like street fighter heck, ssb had a dash and that wasn't like street fighter. name 1 drawback from having a (optional) dash feature for all characters (nay sayers time to get creative). i swear the worst thing about this game is it's so called fans who think everyone that disagrees with something in this game is a nintendo fanboy heck, thats the equivalent of being called a witch in old salem. I hate it here.
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 12 of 19 (84 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 3, 2012

You have to remember that you're dealing with mostly teens who have a false sense of entitlement.

Message 13 of 19 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 3, 2012
i never agreed/disagreed about the dashing thing, 'cause i haven't played the game(didn't play the beta), so i wouldn't know,
but if you read my previous post, i gave my side of the argument on why it would be bad if you saved up your meter to level 3, 'cause people would end up spamming level ones....
Play For Fun!
Message 14 of 19 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

I agree on having a dash mechanic on this game, and the fact that you can't use other supers once you've gotten to lvl 3 is lame.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 15 of 19 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I feel like they just put a catious foot forward, this is the first game so don't expect it to be perfect let the second game be perfect then the third flawed (The cycle of smash)

Playstation sig
Message 16 of 19 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 3, 2012
By dashing you mean running or what. Cause games like KOF13 had a running dash but the rolling is similar to this game. Honestly I like Heihachi being the only one with a dash and that dash gives him so many possibilities it is ridiculous. Having a dash like street fighter would kinda make the old man's dash more obscure. I think almost every single person in this game has a dashing attack, which you don't find in every fighting game, and rolling would most likely be considered dashing when the game comes out.
Message 17 of 19 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I do agree on one thing though I think dodging could be more fleshed out.
Message 18 of 19 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Nov 3, 2012
i do agree with some of you about the meter management because it would suck if level 1's were spammed. just wish it was something more to meter management but i guess we can wait to see how good the meta game is.
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 19 of 19 (36 Views)
0 Likes