Sep 27 2012
By: Subtenko Fender Bender 4213 posts
Accepted Solution

Has SuperBot made a statement on any K.O. no ground stages?

[ Edited ]
13 replies 242 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

Basically like SSB. I like what PSASBR does better but I wouldnt mind a few K.O. stages. Any comments made from SuperBot on this? How do you all feel about it?

People talking about dieing if you fall, WHAT ABOUT STOCK MODE!! LOL

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Re: Has SuperBot made a statement on any K.O. no ground stages?

Sep 27, 2012
O_O LINK
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Seems to me there are soem instances where the stage can kill you, but no one gets a point obviously, you just lose a second or two, along with a chunk of AP, an example would be when the fish eats you in the jak level, as far as falling deaths, i'm pretty sure those dont exist, watching gameplay of the uncharted level shows that when hit far to the side they just hit an invisible wall before flying off the stage

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Seems to me there are soem instances where the stage can kill you, but no one gets a point obviously, you just lose a second or two, along with a chunk of AP, an example would be when the fish eats you in the jak level, as far as falling deaths, i'm pretty sure those dont exist, watching gameplay of the uncharted level shows that when hit far to the side they just hit an invisible wall before flying off the stage

i wonder though, they have confirmed stock and reverse stock, so in stock, would falling off count as a life?

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 27, 2012
You don't actually die when you fall off of a stage in PSAS, from what we've seen on Stowaways. It counts as a stage hazard, so you lose AP. That's as close as you'll get.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I don't think it would count as a death just knock out ap like in the timed matches

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 27, 2012
In stock mode it is different though, stages can kill you in stock mode if you have lives count. Im just talking about a stage where you can fall off for K.O.'s

The uncharted stage has wall boundary's but do we know for sure you can get knocked off at least by the songbird?
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

Sep 27, 2012

They said way back at the comic-con panel that their stages will not kill you, nor will the hazards. They were thinking about it, but it was just to hectic and people were dying way too much, and it was hard to tell why sometimes(in the case of hazards)

As for the levels were you can fall off(stoway stage, sandover stage, any others?) you don't "die" you get teleported back to a spot on the map where you are 1. Stunned for a few seconds, long enough for someone to easily kill you with any super, and 2. you lose some AP. That way there are consequences, but its not automatic death

Fission Mailed
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (186 Views)
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 27, 2012

guitarprodigy93 wrote:

They said way back at the comic-con panel that their stages will not kill you, nor will the hazards. They were thinking about it, but it was just to hectic and people were dying way too much, and it was hard to tell why sometimes(in the case of hazards)

As for the levels were you can fall off(stoway stage, sandover stage, any others?) you don't "die" you get teleported back to a spot on the map where you are 1. Stunned for a few seconds, long enough for someone to easily kill you with any super, and 2. you lose some AP. That way there are consequences, but its not automatic death

What about stock mode? you die then?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

guitarprodigy93 wrote:

What about stock mode? you die then?

They haven't said, but if I had to guess, I would say no. They were pretty clear on stating the stage will not kill you, so I doubt in stock it is any different. I could be wrong, but if I had to bet on it, I would say it just knocks out AP and stuns you still

Fission Mailed
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (171 Views)
0 Likes