Reply
Nov 20 2012
By: ShadowKirby87 I Only Post Everything 670 posts
Offline

Has SuperBot Gone To Sega?

11 replies 389 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

It's very strange that there is no sega rep. Perhaps for DLC? Franchise I can think of that make sense which stayed playstation exclusive...

Yakuza, Valkyria Chronicles, although this isn't a playstation exclusive but I would like to see Sonic The Hedgehog only if Naughty Dog Crash Bandicoot version get's in. Who doesn't want to see Crash vs Sonic? Mario vs Sonic in SSBB was already a dream.

Message 1 of 12 (389 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
1194 posts
 

Re: Has SuperBot Gone To Sega?

Nov 20, 2012

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

It's very strange that there is no sega rep. Perhaps for DLC? Franchise I can think of that make sense which stayed playstation exclusive...

Yakuza, Valkyria Chronicles, although this isn't a playstation exclusive but I would like to see Sonic The Hedgehog only if Naughty Dog Crash Bandicoot version get's in. Who doesn't want to see Crash vs Sonic? Mario vs Sonic in SSBB was already a dream.


Serioustly it will not be Sonic because of SSBB.. It will be Shadow.

_______________________________________________________________________
Crash Bandicoot from Twinsanity for PSABR ! I hope.
Message 2 of 12 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/16/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Has SuperBot Gone To Sega?

Nov 20, 2012
"If they've been on Playstation at one point in time, they were considered as a potential fighter." - Omar Kendall
Message 3 of 12 (377 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
1194 posts
 

Re: Has SuperBot Gone To Sega?

Nov 20, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:
"If they've been on Playstation at one point in time, they were considered as a potential fighter." - Omar Kendall

Lol its stupid Parappa and FatPrincess and Toro ...are not a potential fighter.. Toro could use the ame moveset as SFXT LOL.... but nooo..

 

Sackboy too but, there some fighting minigame on LBP2. So Sackboy is one of a potential.

_______________________________________________________________________
Crash Bandicoot from Twinsanity for PSABR ! I hope.
Message 4 of 12 (369 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Has SuperBot Gone To Sega?

Nov 20, 2012

kazuma from yakuza is actually the only character i really wanted in this gameSmiley Tongue



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 12 (358 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/16/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Has SuperBot Gone To Sega?

Nov 20, 2012
I like that Toro's Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat/Tekken, instead of being a Ryu clone. ...Would you actually prefer a Ryu clone? I'm confused by what you're trying to say.
Message 6 of 12 (355 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/13/2012
Offline
670 posts
 

Re: Has SuperBot Gone To Sega?

Nov 20, 2012

I couldn't give a rat **bleep** what the nintendorks has to say. Mario was not the only one rivaling to Sonic. Back then it was Mario vs Sonic vs Crash. In a magazine back in the 90s there was Crash on top of a tank, Sonic on top of a jet and Mario waving the flap.

Message 7 of 12 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Has SuperBot Gone To Sega?

Nov 20, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:
I like that Toro's Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat/Tekken, instead of being a Ryu clone. ...Would you actually prefer a Ryu clone? I'm confused by what you're trying to say.

who?? o.0

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 12 (327 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/13/2012
Offline
670 posts
 

Re: Has SuperBot Gone To Sega?

Nov 20, 2012
I think he meant this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ReGglT6GPY but seriously this isn't the thread about this. So please stay on topic.
Message 9 of 12 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/13/2012
Offline
993 posts
 

Re: Has SuperBot Gone To Sega?

Nov 20, 2012
Drakolecoooooo:

Parappa IS somewhat of a fighter, actually. The first level in his first game is about learning fighting kung-fu moves from Chop Chop Master Onion
Message 10 of 12 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes