Oct 04 2012
By: COREYMCGUIRE1993 I Only Post Everything 1014 posts

Hardest character to create (Omar interview)

[ Edited ]
13 replies 571 views Edited Oct 4, 2012

I was reading this http://www.computerandvideogames.com/371206/interviews/playstation-all-stars-game-director-kratos-wa... and apparently Kratos was the hardest character to create. To me this is surprising and I would have expected someone like Fat Princess to be the hardest since she really has no combat in her game.

Also his favorite character is Nariko, looks like she may be a fan favorite as well because I recall Seth Killian saying that his favorite character was Nariko.

What character do you think would be the hardest?

Based off videos and playing the game what your favorite character? Mines probably has to be Dante.

Message 1 of 14 (571 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Re: Hardest character to create (Omar interview)

Oct 4, 2012

I can see kratos as hard to create. there is sooo much to pull from and if you don't pull from everything evenly fans will complain (like they did with ratchet's guns) and if you pull from too much he becomes OP/Random. I would have thought that drake would be hard. putting a limit on all those guns and fine tuning the randomness of his ziplining, tower pushing, action would be tough.

Message 2 of 14 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
809 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Crash was the best he said.
Message 3 of 14 (473 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 4, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

I can see kratos as hard to create. there is sooo much to pull from and if you don't pull from everything evenly fans will complain (like they did with ratchet's guns) and if you pull from too much he becomes OP/Random. I would have thought that drake would be hard. putting a limit on all those guns and fine tuning the randomness of his ziplining, tower pushing, action would be tough.

^this

Play For Fun!
Message 4 of 14 (471 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 4, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

Yeah drake would seem a hard one.

Message 5 of 14 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Big Daddy looks like he had some creativity when they thought of his moves especially with those plasmids

photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 6 of 14 (402 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I have a soft spot for Sweet Tooth. I grew up having all the TM games and he's one of my alltime heroes. I've got a Sweet tooth costume for this halloween and I have the RC ice cream truck! Actually considering a sinister Sweet Tooth tattoo!

Gotta say, though: if Kat makes it in, I may be very tempted towards her.
Message 7 of 14 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
411 posts

Oct 4, 2012
i always thought sackboy because no fighting move
crash isnt so hard
Message 8 of 14 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 4, 2012

with the logic they used for kratos and his many weapons, I would say ratchet because he has had so many weapons in so many games it had to hard to choose which would work the best. I still don't like the tesla spikes in his moveset maybe something a little more practicle but there isn't anything that comes to mind that would have the same effect as them

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 14 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I don't see how Kratos was the hardest. He practically already had a complete moveset from Mortal Kombat.

I could see Sackboy or Fat Princess as the hardest to make moves for

Message 10 of 14 (203 Views)
0 Likes