Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 26 2012
By: LJPvonzity Uncharted Territory 1266 posts

Hardest Arcade on All-Star

8 replies 226 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

Since Radec is considered "OP" by some people and Sir Dan is one of the hardest to conquer by some people. Playing Sir Dan fighting Radec is the hardest I ran to yet on All-Star. He spams all of his weapons just to keep you away from him and you have to be lucky to avoid his level 1. All-Star was was incredibly easy until that.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Re: Hardest Arcade on All-Star

Nov 26, 2012
I only had a problem with sly using drake. Everyone else was easy.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 26, 2012

beating radec with sir dan was my hardest match in arcade alse since sir dan is so **bleep** slow and radec lvl 1 can be used  from across the screen and if he locks in there is no save for sir dan since he is too slow to evade it i had to retry 2 or 3 times to beat radec really(i suck with sir dan i couldnt hit his lvl 1 if my file depended on it.).

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Nov 26, 2012

The one that's a HUGE pain right now is Dante's All-Star. Playing against a Level 4 Sly CPU in Stowaway in a 3 kill limit is a NIGHTMARE. Sly gets his Level 1 so quickly and once Murray comes out in the small enclosure, he's pratically guaranteed at least one kill (but can usually land 2 or 3). and he builds it fast enough to use it twice before the plane opens. So hard (been quitting so I can get the Flawless Goal XD)

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I already got the platinum trophy. I'm not wasting my time with the arcade mode now. I stormed through all of them on Legend, and called it a day.

Play smarter, not harder

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 26, 2012
so far, none,
they've all been ultimately fun,
i've played:
both kratos & sweet tooth
nariko & dante
radec & sir dan
cole
and finally big daddy...
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 26, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

I already got the platinum trophy. I'm not wasting my time with the arcade mode now. I stormed through all of them on Legend, and called it a day.

Play smarter, not harder

did the exact same thing lol i got plat now im not gonna use anymore  arcade ever unless the dlc brings new trophys  for kat and emmet on the arcade.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Play smarter, not harder

did the exact same thing lol i got plat now im not gonna use anymore  arcade ever unless the dlc brings new trophys  for kat and emmet on the arcade.

I would hope it brings new trophies for those two (And any future DLC for that matter) because Superbot said the DLC is going to be treated the same as the final roster, which means rivalries/story mode.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I just beaten Drakes arcade on All-Star. I have to agree, Sly did bring game even though he spammed that disappearing smoke act like crazy, but if you time those lvl 1s right, it's over.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (74 Views)
0 Likes