Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: Hard Review of PS:Allstars

Dec 4, 2012

Read all of it.

while i can agree with your dissapointment, I dont think you understand the development process

They wanted old Dante, Capcom wouldnt let them

They wanted Crash, Activision wouldnt let them.

They know WHO we want, but they cant just PUT them there. not how it works.

Regardless, im in teh same boat as you. ill stick around for the patches and first batch of DLC, depending how that plays out i may stay or leave. your problems with the game are indeed reasonable for the most part

Message 81 of 95 (85 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Has anyone read all that yet ? it's abit .. compressed. I read the bit about online bugs as thats the only bit i could read there all true i get them all. And yea they need to be fixed asap..which hopefully they will be in the upcoming patch.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 82 of 95 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Le_Froglet wrote:

Has anyone read all that yet ? it's abit .. compressed. I read the bit about online bugs as thats the only bit i could read there all true i get them all. And yea they need to be fixed asap..which hopefully they will be in the upcoming patch.

I read all of it. He is a bit over dramatic in stuff, but they are still reasonable arguements.

The main comment that i agree with is that it feels like an alpha build in some ways. The online and everything is just a LOT of bugs to have considering they pushed back the release date..

Message 83 of 95 (81 Views)
Survivor
2443 posts

Dec 4, 2012
they need host migration
Message 84 of 95 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I understand that they wanted old dante but capcom would only give them new dante. if I was apart of that I would've just told them to forget it then, that's just my opinion though.. it just seems like that and raiden are just here to promote their games that aren't even out yet. they're cool characters but I just wished they'd put some more established characters in instead and made raiden dlc maybe when metal gear rising is out, or make dante dlc when DmC is actually out.
Message 85 of 95 (74 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 4, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:
I understand that they wanted old dante but capcom would only give them new dante. if I was apart of that I would've just told them to forget it then, that's just my opinion though.. it just seems like that and raiden are just here to promote their games that aren't even out yet. they're cool characters but I just wished they'd put some more established characters in instead and made raiden dlc maybe when metal gear rising is out, or make dante dlc when DmC is actually out.

For one, the only difference really between new and old dante is appearence. Thats not a big deal, same character.

And if they just said "nevermind", there wouldnt be ANY rep from that series in this game, which is even worse.

Message 86 of 95 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I stopped reading when you mentioned Solid Snake.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 87 of 95 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Oh look......someone expressing their opinion that anyone who disagrees with THEIR opinion is wrong.
Message 88 of 95 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Oh look... someone trying to express yet another useless opinion.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 89 of 95 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Considering the OP is doing the exact same thing -you're point is weightless.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 90 of 95 (52 Views)
0 Likes