Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Hard Review of PS:Allstars

Dec 4, 2012
first of all, no to Toro? really?just because that character has been exclusive to one region, doesn't change the fact that he is the mascot of Sony, and saying no to him is basically saying no to Japan AND Sony, since Sony is a Japanese company,

second of all, why are you really dissapointed about the roster?
the roster has been like this for 2/3 months, if you just complained now, then why?
the roster itself is celebrates the PlayStation's Past, Present & Future, and it's pretty solid,

seriously, people set the expectations WAY TOO **bleep** HIGH for this game...
Play For Fun!
Message 71 of 95 (142 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Ginta2468 wrote:

Ape Escape had games on ps2 and psp, while PaRappa did have a sequel and a tv show, along with Ape Escape. A lot of the ps1 characters people wanted aren't as important to ps history as these two, and characters like Crash and my personal fave Spyro aren't counted after the ps1 era, because when Crash hit multiplatform, not a lot of people loved his games as much as his ps1 ones, same goes for Spyro. Not a lot of people complained about Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Ice Climbers, or Pit or not Roy and his game came after Melee came out in Japan.

parappa had a psp game too Smiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 72 of 95 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Ginta2468 wrote:

Ape Escape had games on ps2 and psp, while PaRappa did have a sequel and a tv show, along with Ape Escape. A lot of the ps1 characters people wanted aren't as important to ps history as these two, and characters like Crash and my personal fave Spyro aren't counted after the ps1 era, because when Crash hit multiplatform, not a lot of people loved his games as much as his ps1 ones, same goes for Spyro. Not a lot of people complained about Mr. Game and Watch, Ness, Ice Climbers, or Pit or not Roy and his game came after Melee came out in Japan.

parappa had a psp game too Smiley Happy

Forgot to list that thanks Smiley Happy

Message 73 of 95 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Dec 4, 2012
did everyone forget this game is able to be patched and get DLC (not all DLC costs money)

the community need only show an interest in where they want the game to go or what we want in the game and it will probably be done and as for all the balancing and bugs they will get to them in time you dont really think they would leave the game as is do you ?

just enjoy the game :3
Message 74 of 95 (120 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Sagefoxwood wrote:
did everyone forget this game is able to be patched and get DLC (not all DLC costs money)

the community need only show an interest in where they want the game to go or what we want in the game and it will probably be done and as for all the balancing and bugs they will get to them in time you dont really think they would leave the game as is do you ?

just enjoy the game :3

exactlySmiley Happy kudos sir.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 75 of 95 (114 Views)
First Son
30 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

by Shadeon "When I play Smash, I know Bowser is slow but powerful and heavy just by looking at him. I know Mario is a middle weight guy, so he'll likely be balanced between speed, strength, and utility. I can tell Meta Knight will be quick and relentless with weaker attacks, but light as a feather.

When I play PSASBR, I can tell Big Daddy will relate much to Bowser from SB, however, aside from him--Kratos moves like Raiden, who moves like Dante, who moves like Nariko, who moves like Jak, who move like Radec, who moves like Cole 1, who moves like Cole 2... etc. and with there being no sprinting, you literally can't change the pace of movement wthout the aid of items. And everyone launches everyone as if all characters where balloons filled with helium."

This isnt Smash Brothers.

difrent move speed for diffrent characters is just a bad idea for how this fighting system works

i think "This isnt Smash Brothers" pretty much covers everything going on in this post tbh

and just to add, did u ever stop to think why there is so much air time ? its because if your able to keep someone in the air it will stop them getting AP just another one of those skill things if your able to do it then do it since this isnt smash brothers and the only way to get points is by building supers and geting KO's what are u going to do to stop people building their supers ? thats right grabs and knock backs / downs / up's and yes keep them in the air >.> and of course if u cant time that aerial dodge properly then u will stay in the air

Message 76 of 95 (104 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I love this game even with its flaws but i honestly respect your feelings about this and i feel like this game is just not for everyone

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 77 of 95 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Dec 4, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

skullz38 wrote:
Firstly! give this guy a break, its his review, so its his opinion, none of you can change it.

Secondly! Dont hate on me for this is my opinion so sit the fudge down! Yes this game may have not lived up to my expectations, the lack of content makes this game pretty stale and making the game boring after a week of playing, leveling up to 100 is fun, unlocking new intro's and the like, but then after that just one icon at 200 then a background at 300! i mean seriously theres nothing to keep me leveling up! I would love a cool costume or something for getting to level 999.

So yeah thats my gripe about the game! dont give me any of that "ohh you know nothing about playstation or gaming in general" because i was playing playstation when some of you were still swimming in your dads sack!

So calm down! and peace from the middle east!

i respect you sir, and agree wit what you have to say actually, i still think the game will be fun to sit down with friends and play with for a long time. especially if they keep adding more charactersSmiley Happy

doubt we get more than 4 dlc chars really since this isnt selling well on europe at all so less dlc expected.

So little you know, yet so much you speak about.

Sony is pleased with the sales numbers. Is that "not selling well"?! Ignorant Chimera fan is ignorant.

Message 78 of 95 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Everyone's a fanboy except the OP. Not like he wants the game to be a SSB clone, or wants certain characters...

'They did more for Sony', who's gives a f*** - I'm not going to play as Crash just because he was popular in the past, I like Kat so I'm glad she's in - others like Nariko so they're glad she's in etc etc. Your another **bleep** fan who feels entitled to content that couldn't be given.

Reviews are supposed to be about giving your opinion, but all you've done thereafter is push that opinion as fact, and act as if your the only genius who sees the flaws in the game.

We all see them kid, the majority of us just know how to accept the reality of the situation and appreciate what we did get.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 79 of 95 (59 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I have to agree with some of the things you had to say allthough the new patch is supposed to fix some of the bugs and sackboy that you mentioned
Photobucket
Message 80 of 95 (57 Views)
0 Likes