Fender Bender
2435 posts

Re: Hard Review of PS:Allstars

Dec 3, 2012

I didn't even bother reading the OP, that being said, why do you think none of the characters you mentioned are in the game?

Just want to see how much you know.

Message 41 of 95 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 3, 2012

skullz38 wrote:
Firstly! give this guy a break, its his review, so its his opinion, none of you can change it.

Secondly! Dont hate on me for this is my opinion so sit the fudge down! Yes this game may have not lived up to my expectations, the lack of content makes this game pretty stale and making the game boring after a week of playing, leveling up to 100 is fun, unlocking new intro's and the like, but then after that just one icon at 200 then a background at 300! i mean seriously theres nothing to keep me leveling up! I would love a cool costume or something for getting to level 999.

So yeah thats my gripe about the game! dont give me any of that "ohh you know nothing about playstation or gaming in general" because i was playing playstation when some of you were still swimming in your dads sack!

So calm down! and peace from the middle east!

i respect you sir, and agree wit what you have to say actually, i still think the game will be fun to sit down with friends and play with for a long time. especially if they keep adding more charactersSmiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 42 of 95 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Shadeon wrote:

Liked by fans? Last I checked most fans didn't even know who the **bleep** she was until they wiki'd her. That's what happens when a game flops.

I didn't know who Metaknight was till I played Smash Bros. Metaknight's one of my favorite characters in Smash. I didn't know who Nariko was either but she's my favorite out of the whole game.

Message 43 of 95 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Shadeon wrote:

My desire for characters from series the original PlayStation had with a legacy behind it must be a generation thing. Gravity Rush was ok but again, not really what I'm looking for with memorable icons since the vita just came out the womb practically yesterday. I would hardly either classify Kat or Evret as  a PlayStation Allstar.

Toro Toro is Japan's recognizable icon so it should automatically be NA's too by default? I'll just chalk that up to an opinion gone awry.

i would deff call kat a playstation icon. shes a system seller for the vita, huge, probably the best vita rep. personally i think kazuma is a huge playstation icon and deserving a spot, but im not saying this game is bad because hes not in ;o. and actually, sony is thinking about making Toro the universe mascot for sony.

Message 44 of 95 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

skullz38 wrote:
Firstly! give this guy a break, its his review, so its his opinion, none of you can change it.

Secondly! Dont hate on me for this is my opinion so sit the fudge down! Yes this game may have not lived up to my expectations, the lack of content makes this game pretty stale and making the game boring after a week of playing, leveling up to 100 is fun, unlocking new intro's and the like, but then after that just one icon at 200 then a background at 300! i mean seriously theres nothing to keep me leveling up! I would love a cool costume or something for getting to level 999.

So yeah thats my gripe about the game! dont give me any of that "ohh you know nothing about playstation or gaming in general" because i was playing playstation when some of you were still swimming in your dads sack!

i respect you sir, and agree wit what you have to say actually, i still think the game will be fun to sit down with friends and play with for a long time. especially if they keep adding more charactersSmiley Happy

doubt we get more than 4 dlc chars really since this isnt selling well on europe at all so less dlc expected.

Message 45 of 95 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 3, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

skullz38 wrote:

doubt we get more than 4 dlc chars really since this isnt selling well on europe at all so less dlc expected.

its not selling well? o.0 strange couldve sworn it was, it had good sales for one day of sales.

Message 46 of 95 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Dec 3, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

I didn't even bother reading the OP, that being said, why do you think none of the characters you mentioned are in the game?

I know Sony doesn't have the rights to most of the characters I mentioned. They still defined the system and became icons for it nonetheless, rights or no rights.

Message 47 of 95 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Shadeon wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

I know Sony doesn't have the rights to most of the characters I mentioned. They still defined the system and became icons for it nonetheless, rights or no rights.

so you want this game to not be made?

Message 48 of 95 (119 Views)
Wastelander
788 posts

Dec 3, 2012

i like the game...but you are some true on the roster stuff.

They preffer give opportunity to the new ones, to promove newer videogames. like bioshock infinite ( i mean, we dont have a single rapture stage).the new Dante, Raiden for metal gear rising...and balbla..

Lara, old snake, crash, spyro, cloud...I still have some hopes to see them in DLC.

Message 49 of 95 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Dec 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Shadeon wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

so you want this game to not be made?

I'd rather they waited till they could negotiate something with the companies that helped make PlayStation what it is today instead of rushing out the title. I covered this in my opening.

Message 50 of 95 (113 Views)
0 Likes