Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: Hard Review of PS:Allstars

Dec 3, 2012
@Shadeon that's bull there were tons of people who wanted her in the game before she was announced. I'm sure most of the people in the forum knew who she was.
Message 11 of 95 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Shadeon wrote:

Liked by fans? Last I checked most fans didn't even know who the **bleep** she was until they wiki'd her. That's what happens when a game flops.

Yeah, and half the SSB roster wasn't known before the they were in SSB. Do you really have much of an argument here? Because all you seem to be doing is hating on a game and character for no reason other than your own opinion. 

Message 12 of 95 (202 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 3, 2012
@Shadeon have you ever played Heavenly Sword? It's defiantly not a God of War knockoff either.
Message 13 of 95 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

Where did you see a comparison to SSB? Meta knight and Toon link were popular. Nariko isn't. End of story. Kirby and Zelda are widely known and favorites so of course they would rather use third parties from the same game instead of a fresh first party that nobody even knows. 

I don't dislike Nariko, never said I did. I just wanted something I connected with more than a character lost and gone. When I prefer someone I from a series I didn't play over one that I did, you know there's a problem.

Nariko would have made a better DLC character than a core one.

Message 14 of 95 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

I have, and it closely mimics the GoW flavor with a few interesting mechanics that were only added to the game to show off the PS3's capabilities because this was an early launch game. It was too short, had bad character developement, and almost zero depth.

Message 15 of 95 (190 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Yeah except for the fact that Nariko is popular. It's blayently obvious at this point you have no clue what your rambling about.
Message 16 of 95 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 3, 2012
It does not mimic god of war at all. She has chains on her blades for certain attacks and there both linear oh wow what a knockoff.
Message 17 of 95 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Shadeon wrote:

Where did you see a comparison to SSB? Meta knight and Toon link were popular. Nariko isn't. End of story. Kirby and Zelda are widely known and favorites so of course they would rather use third parties from the same game instead of a fresh first party that knowbody even knows. 

I don't dislike Nariko, never said I did. I just wanted something I connected with more than a character lost and gone. When I prefer someone I from a series I didn't play over one that I did, you know there's a problem.

Nariko would have made a better DLC character than a core one.

Ice Climbers, Captain Falco, Marth, Fox.... and So many more were very obscure before hand. SSB's roster lives on the recognuzability of characters from Mario, Kirby, and Legend of Zelda. Besides that, basically none are more well known than any character in here. So stop with that BS.

FYI, calling the game horrible and a ripoff generally measn you don't like it. But fine claim whatever the hell you want after making such claims.

Message 18 of 95 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Your definition of popular and mine differ greatly, and you're just a moron here to flame.

She might be popular now that the game is released and on these local forums, but nowhere else. Whereas someone like Jak is known by so many, in so many other places than here. Quit being a mindless fanboy.

Message 19 of 95 (177 Views)
Splicer
36 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I disliked the game not the character.

Message 20 of 95 (175 Views)
0 Likes