Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: Hard Review of PS:Allstars

Dec 4, 2012

I never played the game but I honestly don't think that this is a proper review.

You state all the bad stuff in the game, what about the good stuff?

A review needs some positive feedback.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 91 of 95 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

Dec 4, 2012

For the people who say, "This is his review and his opinion."

There is a way to review a product that gets your ideas out in the right way. When you read a review you want the reviewer to have a non-bias, open minded about the product he is reviewing.  The OP didn't do any of that. It felt he just wanted to bash this game from the beginning. In the review he put his personal belief and his life experience in the review and you can't do that in the review.

Almost every character in PASBR I knew and had some sort of experience with that certain character. I had more experience with these characters than I did with the characters in SSB 64. When I played that game I didn't even know who was Link or Samus. Samus was the main character I used, down the road when I got older I realized Samus was a girl, that was awesome finding that out. The reason why I played SSB is because it was an awesome. Now I have PASBR, and I know the characters and love the gameplay. Does this game have balance issues and online problems yes of course but I know that will be addressed.

Message 92 of 95 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 4, 2012

The way you've fomatted your post is quite jarring. It's only appropriate when it's a formal letter, and even then it only really applies to hand written ones. 

Message 93 of 95 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 4, 2012

i didnt read this long thing... i just read a part... dude its just need a patch , the game is actually one of the bests on ps3

Message 94 of 95 (65 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
788 posts

Dec 4, 2012

For me, and a lot of gamers.

Crash still is the playstation mascot.

Even if he is dead and exiled.

Toro, is just a okey placeholder.

Message 95 of 95 (63 Views)
0 Likes