Nov 20 2012
By: dorkgeniuz21 Sackboy 410 posts

Happy All-Stars Eve Everyone

[ Edited ]
3 replies 96 views Edited Nov 20, 2012

In the spirit of the upcoming Holidays, Happy All-Stars Eve..Its a celebration B****Z.The wait has been unbearable but its finally at the cusp of release.That sounds gross"cusp of release...Anyways its been really fun chattn with you guys, speculating on levels & characters etc.This has been one of the most funnest rides ive ever had to do with anything video game related.It is important for us to remember that even after this game releses we must get the word out now about the characters we want as dlc etc.Superbot will most liekly be listening on various boards chats,facebook,twitter etc.That dream list of characters you have is what you need to start posting as much as you cant if you really want them too be considered.For the first 2 weeks or so I will be playing the crap out of this game nd showing it to others to promote and excite those who still may not know about this game do to poor advertizing on tv etc...

Some of you will be getting digital download midnight releases I belive so have fun and remeber not to spoil anthing on the board without plopping a "SPOILER ALERT stciker on it.Some will only be picking up vita copies or ps3 in the morning unless some lucky town out there is doing a misnight release.one things for sure, we shall all unite with the force of excitement as we all open up fresh copies of this awseome game.Enjoy,Have fun & again Happy ALl-stars Eve.I plan to do something special on Nov 20th 2013 in lue of this game so yea..

Message 1 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: Happy All-Stars Eve Everyone

Nov 20, 2012

The title of this thread concerns me, careful not to grow religiously attatched to the game.

Message 2 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

The title of this thread concerns me, careful not to grow religiously attatched to the game.

It will only cause disappointment....

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 3 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

Seeing as I have already played the full version of the game and love it.I already know I will love this game.Everybocdy else is on their own...

Message 4 of 4 (38 Views)
0 Likes