Wastelander
673 posts

Re: HOW CAN YOU BE SATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 9, 2012

achus93again wrote:

i've said this a couple of times,

i'm satisfied just by the fact that sony has its own brawler now,

and i think i'm the only person here who actually doesn't care about the roster,

the only one i just don't understand is why is there no resistance rep?

it has stages and items, and no rep?

Dude your not alone I don't give a **bleep** about the roster i just want this game to be good as long as I have usable characters most people isnt even goin to use most of the characters they're **bleep** ing about.  I mean I'm glad I in fact did get my main announced but I would have made due if i hadn't. Stop fkn whinning like babies its already a miracle that a game like this can even exist at all let them get their **bleep** foot out the door and let them expand after their first goddam game.  Besides i doubt this is actually the final roster anyway. Their will prolly be secret character.  It's not like they just aren't goin to reaveal or announce anything else they have to just fkn wait most of you don't deserve anthing from Superbot if it wasn't a bad buisness decision I'd  hope they did leave you people in your dirty daipers untill launch but hype and specualation is apart of marketing so unfourtunatly you ungreatful d bags get at least something...:/

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 61 of 77 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 9, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
for real this game needs more characters. I will still buy it day one but come on superbot! I find it funny how the top 5 characters didn't even make it in this game

It's also funny how the top 5 characters are all owned by some outside company.  7 of the top 10 characters not represented are third party, actually.

(Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Lara Croft, Snake, Kat*, Wander*, Resistance rep*, AC rep, and Rayman, with asterisks being those that are first party.)

Give them another year to make the game and I'm sure roster size wouldn't be an issue.  As it stands, they've had two years and as a new studio, they've made 20 characters from scratch.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 62 of 77 (148 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 9, 2012

To add on to that, they made them very well.

Message 63 of 77 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I'm not throwing a tantrum or anything, but 20 characters is a drag. People who aren't following the game look at a 20 character roster and immediately dismiss it. Check out the comment section for the Sid Shuman article @ IGN.com. Not many will give the game a chance, unfortunately.

Message 64 of 77 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 9, 2012

barker09 wrote:

I'm not throwing a tantrum or anything, but 20 characters is a drag. People who aren't following the game look at a 20 character roster and immediately dismiss it. Check out the comment section for the Sid Shuman article @ IGN.com. Not many will give the game a chance, unfortunately.

Because people keep comparing it to all these other fighting games and complains about how their roster is bigger. Those games have had many sequels so they have more characters. PSASBR is first in the series so it wont have a much

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 65 of 77 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 9, 2012
You know I bet if the "top 5" characters were in but you take out people like Kratos, Drake, Jak and Daxter, Sly, and Ratchet and Clank weren't in I bet the same amount of people if not more would be complaining. Not saying I don't want those characters, I really want Spyro though, but come on all this
Message 66 of 77 (108 Views)
Wastelander
673 posts

Oct 9, 2012

barker09 wrote:

Doubt this will be a truth when the game comes out

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 67 of 77 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Once again NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE NUMBER OF CHARACTERS! If Crash, Cloud, Snake, Spyro, Lightning, Rayman, and Wander was in this game nobody would give 2 s***s about the roster size. I've said this a constant number of times but it's not about the number of characters in said game, but who's in that said number that counts. This game could have 100 characters and the complaint would still be (insert character) wasn't inn this roster this game would be crap complaint.

So once again IT'S NOT THE ROSTER NUMBER. IT'S WHO'S IN THAT ROSTER that counts. This game could have 12 character with those 7 characters I mentioned and ppl would still be happy. So stop saying that!

Sorry but I can't stress this enough because I know ppl are hiding their true feelings. They know they don't care about the number like me they just wanted (insert character) in it. Though my character is so far-fetched that I'm not hoping I just hope we see any other character.

" Crash, Cloud, Snake, Spyro, Lightning, Rayman"

it has beenb explained a million times that

"it takes 2 to tango"

reiterating the same thing over and over again without taking the fact that many of these requested characters are not within superbot's control 

honestly makes it appear like you guys have comprehension problems 

the best way to get those characters in isn't to moan to superbot ( as they've aknowledge your requests already ) lobbying the third parties in question would be far more effective i'd think

and again i have to express my surprise that a roster with the likes of jak, rachet, drake etc is considered a crap roster for people that consider themselves playstation fans 

Message 68 of 77 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 9, 2012

ps_plyr wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Once again NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE NUMBER OF CHARACTERS! If Crash, Cloud, Snake, Spyro, Lightning, Rayman, and Wander was in this game nobody would give 2 s***s about the roster size. I've said this a constant number of times but it's not about the number of characters in said game, but who's in that said number that counts. This game could have 100 characters and the complaint would still be (insert character) wasn't inn this roster this game would be crap complaint.

So once again IT'S NOT THE ROSTER NUMBER. IT'S WHO'S IN THAT ROSTER that counts. This game could have 12 character with those 7 characters I mentioned and ppl would still be happy. So stop saying that!

Sorry but I can't stress this enough because I know ppl are hiding their true feelings. They know they don't care about the number like me they just wanted (insert character) in it. Though my character is so far-fetched that I'm not hoping I just hope we see any other character.

" Crash, Cloud, Snake, Spyro, Lightning, Rayman"

it has beenb explained a million times that

"it takes 2 to tango"

reiterating the same thing over and over again without taking the fact that many of these requested characters are not within superbot's control 

honestly makes it appear like you guys have comprehension problems 

the best way to get those characters in isn't to moan to superbot ( as they've aknowledge your requests already ) lobbying the third parties in question would be far more effective i'd think

and again i have to express my surprise that a roster with the likes of jak, rachet, drake etc is considered a crap roster for people that consider themselves playstation fans 

....I'm trying to comprehend where in the blue craps did you see me say I WANTED those 7 characters. I said if those characters WERE let me say that again WERE in the game then ppl wouldn't be so mad. I never ever ever said this game NEEDS these characters or it will fail. I'm just saying if those characters were in then the number of characters wouldn't be a problem, and it's true. I was just saying that count doesn't matter when the roster is already perfect. Actually this roster is awesome except for the 6 that bring it down.

I'm not sure if your putting me in thata category but if you are you need to reread my post again. Not to mention my character I want is Minato Arisato from Persona 3. So yeah their is no way my character is getting in and I'm not even mad about it. Those 7 DEFINITELY aren't even in my top 5 requested except Cloud, and Wander.

Message 69 of 77 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Seriously how can anyone be satisfied with 20 characters and a bunch of overpriced DLC, when Omar said it was bigger than we expect. Some of you guys need to stop backing Superbot so much and show when you're upset. I think 20 characters with no Snake, Crash, Kat, Spyro and Cloud would be an absolute failure especially when Omar said back in May that they got all of the 3rd parties they wanted. 

Silverfalcon you are absolutely correct!!  Sony did make it seem that many more character would be available within the game.  Now they are playing the bait and switch game on the consumers.  You have every right to feel cheated and mislead by Sony and its shady business practices and they will continue to do so because of people who don't care and support these bad decisions. 

Let say as an example, you paid $59.99 for the game and 1.99 for each additional character (lets say 12) would have paid $83.87 for a game, now I don't know about anyone else but THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS!!  It shouldn't be this way, other Devs ddont charge you extra for this and neither should these Devs. 

Message 70 of 77 (49 Views)
0 Likes