Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: HOW CAN YOU BE SATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 8, 2012
Yay, you're able to misinterpret what someone says, too! Omar never said "we got everybody we wanted," he said "we haven't had much trouble so far getting the characters we wanted."

I'm satisfied because this game is some of the most pure fun I've had with a video game in years. YEARS. I don't have to have dead characters like Crash or Cloud in this game to justify why I like it.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 31 of 77 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:
Your a grown man and acting like a little kid grow the f**ck up!

Dude shut up, I'm pretty sure I've been on this forum longer than you have, I have a right to complain. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 32 of 77 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I'm just wondering if all these crybabies are actually going to change the game or something. They aren't adding anyone and it's too late to do so. So Shut up lol

Photobucket
Message 33 of 77 (146 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:
Your a grown man and acting like a little kid grow the f**ck up!

Dude shut up, I'm pretty sure I've been on this forum longer than you have, I have a right to complain. 

What the **bleep** how old are you seriously? The more you stay on the forum, the more right you have to talk? Some people...

Message 34 of 77 (135 Views)
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I 100% agree with you except it's not a specific character that I want in that makes it bad for me. I wanted at least 1 or 2 more characters to add more hype to the game, not just these last ppl. It would be disappointing to see this roster as the final. I don't care if the final character is freakin Sound Shapes blob just make another character to build up interest and hype again. 

The one thing that you said that sounded like it came from my mouth was "ppl shouls show that they're upset." Seriously most ppl on here take everything bad SB does and try to make it seem ok when it isn't. SB comes on these forums to see ppl disagreeing, talking about problems, and make fixes. Not say YES YES YES to everything they do.

Message 35 of 77 (131 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Oct 8, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

I 100% agree with you except it's not a specific character that I want in that makes it bad for me. I wanted at least 1 or 2 more characters to add more hype to the game, not just these last ppl. It would be disappointing to see this roster as the final. I don't care if the final character is freakin Sound Shapes blob just make another character to build up interest and hype again. 

The one thing that you said that sounded like it came from my mouth was "ppl shouls show that they're upset." Seriously most ppl on here take everything bad SB does and try to make it seem ok when it isn't. SB comes on these forums to see ppl disagreeing, talking about problems, and make fixes. Not say YES YES YES to everything they do.

Exactly what's with people not complaing and then getting mad at those who do complain, its really kind of sad. 

Message 36 of 77 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Exactly what's with people not complaing and then getting mad at those who do complain, its really kind of sad. 

You mean exactly what you've done before?  God forbid.  Hell you're doing the opposite now: You're complaining and getting mad at those who don't.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 37 of 77 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Oct 8, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

You mean exactly what you've done before?  God forbid.  Hell you're doing the opposite now: You're complaining and getting mad at those who don't.

Not really if your happy with this roster than fine, I just want to make it clear that I'm not and am some what surprised by the amount of people who are, if theres more characters then what is superbot doing, it's not cool to keep us hanging like this. 

Message 38 of 77 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Im not satisfied at all
Message 39 of 77 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts