Play For Fun!
Message 71 of 77 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: HOW CAN YOU BE SATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 14, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Seriously how can anyone be satisfied with 20 characters and a bunch of overpriced DLC, when Omar said it was bigger than we expect. Some of you guys need to stop backing Superbot so much and show when you're upset. I think 20 characters with no Snake, Crash, Kat, Spyro and Cloud would be an absolute failure especially when Omar said back in May that they got all of the 3rd parties they wanted. 

Because in 2 and a half years SB managed to fit 20 characters with their own models, animations, cutscenes, Voice Acting and minions.

Message 72 of 77 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 14, 2012
The game is great the way it is, and if it's truly done and this is it then I'm perfectly fine with it. But this isn't how it truly is, the 4 characters are in the game I know it, you don't just hire a voice actor and not use his voice... You don't delay a game for no reason, they are lieing so that when they announce Snake, Cloud and Crash it's more of a surprise. All of the signs lead to the fact that these twenty characters is not the end.
Message 73 of 77 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 14, 2012
And also, no one ever said the DLC would be overpriced. And who cares anyway, with this game I wouldn't even care if it was 5 bucks a character, if I got the character I wanted, I'd be ecstatic.
Message 74 of 77 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Because we're not spoiled 6 year olds, or pansies.

Playstation sig
Message 75 of 77 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Oct 14, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Seriously how can anyone be satisfied with 20 characters and a bunch of overpriced DLC, when Omar said it was bigger than we expect. Some of you guys need to stop backing Superbot so much and show when you're upset. I think 20 characters with no Snake, Crash, Kat, Spyro and Cloud would be an absolute failure especially when Omar said back in May that they got all of the 3rd parties they wanted. 

Silverfalcon you are absolutely correct!!  Sony did make it seem that many more character would be available within the game.  Now they are playing the bait and switch game on the consumers.  You have every right to feel cheated and mislead by Sony and its shady business practices and they will continue to do so because of people who don't care and support these bad decisions. 

Let say as an example, you paid $59.99 for the game and 1.99 for each additional character (lets say 12) would have paid $83.87 for a game, now I don't know about anyone else but THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS!!  It shouldn't be this way, other Devs ddont charge you extra for this and neither should these Devs. 

how can you feel cheated when you haven't bought the game yet and we still aren't sure whether they'll be dlc...

that makes absolutely no sense...

if the game isn't for you it isn't for you...

no one is forcing you to buy it

Message 76 of 77 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2012

yea  this game is going to fail for that reason alone. And they will put all those characters as dlc, but like omar stated, The dlc characters are the characters he didn't think would be "that popular" lmaooo milking at it's finest!

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 77 of 77 (69 Views)
0 Likes