Survivor
2590 posts

Re: HOW CAN YOU BE SATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 8, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
How can you be satisfied with being such a child?
Omar already explained everything in an interview, how it takes 2 to freaking tango.
If he's keeping the most requested characters a secret, then let him.
Cry when you know for sure!

Then he shouldn't of said so far so good when it came to 3rd party characters, and I hope they realize that the community for this game is dying for new info, at this point I almost just want PG to spill the beans, and pleas! let themink be prooven false. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 21 of 77 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Ok, then don't buy the game.

firma.PNG

Message 22 of 77 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Oct 8, 2012

francesco734 wrote:

Ok, then don't buy the game.

I'm really second geussing, 20 characters with no unlockables is a pathetic roster, and most people I know don't care for this game and think its a rip-off of smash bros. I'm tired of having to defend a game which I'm not sure will turn out good. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 23 of 77 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Ya wanna know how? because I don't fricken care if Crash, Cloud, Sora, or Snake get in this game, they will not be characters I will play as anyways, and pretty much all my BIG characters are in (Sweet Tooth, Sackboy) so I'm Satisfied, I would like spyro but if he isn't in, OH WELL! the only other characters I would want are super obscure characters who have no chance of getting in so I don't care...I would only want Crash, Snake, Cloud and Sora for the fans sake, but thats it.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 24 of 77 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 8, 2012

whoa silver....never expected you to snap like this...

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 25 of 77 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Your a grown man and acting like a little kid grow the f**ck up!
Message 26 of 77 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 8, 2012
achus93again, fully agree, its great this game even exists
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 27 of 77 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 8, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
achus93again, fully agree, its great this game even exists

glad i'm not the only one!

Play For Fun!
Message 28 of 77 (131 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 8, 2012
the only thing im dissapointed about is that RPGs were completely ignored
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 29 of 77 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Oct 8, 2012

The roster is not pathetic. There are a bunch of awesome characters in the roster, even some that will make people of various fandoms buy the game soley for one character (ex: Parappa fandom) Just because one or a few characters that couldn't get in because no compromise was made with their IP holder does not make the rest of the roster suck. 

No unlockables is alright because it's a fighting game and it would be easier to have everyone unlocked if they decide to play online. Lots of fighting games have all characters unlocked and if not, you go through a Story/Arcade Mode. Of course, Story Mode is optional but a very interesting addition to the game that introduces rivals, an explination of why the characters have to fight each other, and can help players learn and play the game while enjoying each character's story. Plus, there are other unlockables that aren't characters like minions, alternate costumes, levels, and more.

If YOU are not satisified with the game, okay. Don't buy it. It's alright. You don't have to and we won't make you.

Message 30 of 77 (114 Views)
0 Likes