Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
1609 posts
 

Re: HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER ( few hours remaining)

Aug 14, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
I see. Kingdom Hearts is just one of the franchises that I have the most memories of, and Sora is one of the first things that come to my mind when I think of PlayStation All-Stars. The fact that he might appear in SSB scares me...

Having Snake would break the 1 rep per ip thing, though. I'd rather have him replace Raiden, and add Sora (Or Leonard) in.

Raiden is a metal gear rising rep. Snake is a metal gear solid rep

Message 51 of 57 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER ( few hours remaining)

Aug 14, 2012

krusher10 wrote:

Astroking112 wrote:
I see. Kingdom Hearts is just one of the franchises that I have the most memories of, and Sora is one of the first things that come to my mind when I think of PlayStation All-Stars. The fact that he might appear in SSB scares me...

Having Snake would break the 1 rep per ip thing, though. I'd rather have him replace Raiden, and add Sora (Or Leonard) in.

Raiden is a metal gear rising rep. Snake is a metal gear solid rep



I still think that's kind of pushing it. Raiden was in MGS also. I'd rather have BB left out ya know?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 52 of 57 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER ( few hours remaining)

Aug 14, 2012

 

 

LOL! THIS IS SO HORRIBLE hahahahahaha!!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 53 of 57 (121 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
1609 posts
 

Re: HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER ( few hours remaining)

Aug 14, 2012
yea but raiden didn't look like that in MGS and now in MGR he looks better
Message 54 of 57 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER ( few hours remaining)

Aug 14, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
yea but raiden didn't look like that in MGS and now in MGR he looks better


Right, but I mean, he's still the same person. I doubt snake is in. I feel him being a story mode cameo person in Raiden's story

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 55 of 57 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
843 posts
 

Re: HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER ( few hours remaining)

Aug 14, 2012
I still think that they're basically from the same IP (They're from the Metal Gear franchise).

I'm still hoping that Sora is at least DLC. I can't imagine him fighting Mario and Link, and it's time that he returns to his roots... Kingdom Hearts 3 or no Kingdom Hearts 3. It also doesn't hurt that he would have a very unique moveset, with his magic spells and keyblade tactics (He might be lacking a little in supers other than the Final Form and summoning, though).
Message 56 of 57 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER ( few hours remaining)

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
I still think that they're basically from the same IP (They're from the Metal Gear franchise).

I'm still hoping that Sora is at least DLC. I can't imagine him fighting Mario and Link, and it's time that he returns to his roots... Kingdom Hearts 3 or no Kingdom Hearts 3. It also doesn't hurt that he would have a very unique moveset, with his magic spells and keyblade tactics (He might be lacking a little in supers other than the Final Form and summoning, though).

You see Sora fighting the God of War, demon hunters, and electric powered super-heroes, but not the Mario Bros or Pokemon? Sounds legit. Don't get me wrong, I want Sora in this game, but I don't see how your logic works to  be honest. Tat's just me.

 

And lacking Supers? Dude, what about his KH1 Limits like Strike Raid, Ragnarok, and Trinity?

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 57 of 57 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes