Oct 28 2012
By: mx2itb Hekseville Citizen 387 posts

HELP WITH JAK 1 TROPHY HOLY GOODNESS PLEASEEEEEE

12 replies 210 views Edited Oct 28, 2012

SOOOO

I decided to get my first platinum trophy in Jak 1. I played through getting every powercell and pretty much everything. Beat it and had a 99% completion file. I was missing one trophy which was getting all orbs. So I went and got a every orb at every level till I got to Misty Island. I went into the big arena looking for orbs and found 6 metal boxes. There's no way to break them. I have tried EVERYTHING. I cannot break them therefore not being able to get the VERY LAST TROPHY.

PLEASE ANYONE HELP I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVERRRRRR

Thanks.

Photobucket

Current Mains: Ratchet, Sir Daniel, Raiden

The journey to know today begins - The Legend of Dragoon

Dart Feld for All Stars
Message 1 of 13 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Re: HELP WITH JAK 1 TROPHY HOLY GOODNESS PLEASEEEEEE

Oct 28, 2012
Anyone???
Photobucket

Dart Feld for All Stars
Message 2 of 13 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

Sly 2 was my first plat, then jak 1 for 2nd.  For the orbs have you tried hitting a red or blue eco vent and running for it? 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 3 of 13 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Oct 28, 2012

mx2itb wrote:

SOOOO

I decided to get my first platinum trophy in Jak 1. I played through getting every powercell and pretty much everything. Beat it and had a 99% completion file. I was missing one trophy which was getting all orbs. So I went and got a every orb at every level till I got to Misty Island. I went into the big arena looking for orbs and found 6 metal boxes. There's no way to break them. I have tried EVERYTHING. I cannot break them therefore not being able to get the VERY LAST TROPHY.

Thanks.

Alright there is a way to break the boxes :smileyhappy:.

Go back to Misty Island, go to the top of the place. You have to get to the highest point on that level and use that lurker cannon..

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 4 of 13 (196 Views)
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Oct 28, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

mx2itb wrote:

SOOOO

Thanks.

Alright there is a way to break the boxes :smileyhappy:.

Go back to Misty Island, go to the top of the place. You have to get to the highest point on that level and use that lurker cannon..

^That too, thanks for reminding me.  I hated those canons was hard for me to aim lol.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 5 of 13 (184 Views)
Sackboy
357 posts

Oct 28, 2012

**bleep** it BlueDiamond you beat me to it, yea do wht Blue Diamond said go all the way to the top of the tower with all the rolling barrels and the cannon will be there and you will be able to see the arena and the boxes 

Message 6 of 13 (177 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Oct 28, 2012
I love you
If this works holy crap
I love you
Photobucket

Dart Feld for All Stars
Message 7 of 13 (171 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Oct 28, 2012

ProdigyDouch wrote:

**bleep** it BlueDiamond you beat me to it, yea do wht Blue Diamond said go all the way to the top of the tower with all the rolling barrels and the cannon will be there and you will be able to see the arena and the boxes 

:smileyhappy:!! Where ever Jak is, im there to or I will be there!! :smileyhappy:!

Only time will tell.
Message 8 of 13 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Oct 28, 2012

mx2itb wrote:
I love you
If this works holy crap
I love you

If you have anymore Jak related Questions just ask me. I can pretty much answer any of them :smileyhappy:

(Biggest Jak Fan on these forums)...

Only time will tell.
Message 9 of 13 (161 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

Just saying wow you are struggling with the jak1 plat I have 37 and that is one of the easiest

Photobucket
Message 10 of 13 (134 Views)
0 Likes