Dec 16 2012
By: Vangoh32 First Son 3 posts

HELP! Accidentally deleted PS All Stars pre order bonus costumes message!

[ Edited ]
3 replies 234 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

hello

i usually delete my psn messages because for some reason they resend twice to my ps 3 if i send them through my vita, I logged in and as a habit i deleted the mesages knowing they were just copies from my vita. So again i did what i usually do and accidentally deleted the message that probably contained the code to download  the ps vita alternate costumes for ps all stars and now i lost it forever because there is no trash recipient.

if sony or superbot is listening please help me,  this is really bothering me. or if anyone can send me an unused code you don't need please help me, you can email me at aaarosas@hotmail.com I would appreciater it. thanks in advance

PS: my PSN ID is Vangoh32

Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: HELP! Accidentally deleted PS All Stars pre order bonus costumes message!

Dec 16, 2012
I think you're screwed Smiley Frustrated might be worth giving them a call but I'm not sure if they'll give you another since they did give you one already.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 4 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 16, 2012

i'll keep trying but i heard they were giving away codes last week. i got no internet at my apartment so i gotta go to other places to check it. hence why i didn't saw the message notification and just plain deleted it

Message 3 of 4 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Dec 17, 2012

well **bleep** looks like i'm stuck. Anyone? please? I think i might even pay for a code.

Message 4 of 4 (127 Views)
0 Likes