Reply
Nov 11 2012
By: Ndukauba Gaming Beast 1859 posts
Offline

HD PVR Testing

11 replies 195 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

I made 2 videos of me using my HD PVR. This is my first time using it so I need feedback about quality, sound, and other issues. It would really help if you all watch them. Thanks.

 

(This is unrelated to Playstation All-Stars, but if these videos are good, I'll start making gameplay videos for Playstation All-Stars)

 

Message 1 of 12 (195 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/03/2011
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: HD PVR Testing

Nov 11, 2012

good but you may need to crop them or put borders cause it in 720p not 1080p or i and thats why the videos are like that would you want to add me cause i'll be doing the same we could be partners in crime

Message 2 of 12 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: HD PVR Testing

Nov 11, 2012

Ndukauba wrote:

I made 2 videos of me using my HD PVR. This is my first time using it so I need feedback about quality, sound, and other issues. It would really help if you all watch them. Thanks.

 

(This is unrelated to Playstation All-Stars, but if these videos are good, I'll start making gameplay videos for Playstation All-Stars)

 


So the whole entire game isnt full screen huh? Another good reasont to buy it used.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 3 of 12 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: HD PVR Testing

Nov 11, 2012

First video was amazing. Not only did you fight as my favorite Dbz Character Teen Gohan but you also used my favorite Super move as well- Father-Son Kamahamaha!

 

Kudos my friend!

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 4 of 12 (173 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1859 posts
 

Re: HD PVR Testing

Nov 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:

I made 2 videos of me using my HD PVR. This is my first time using it so I need feedback about quality, sound, and other issues. It would really help if you all watch them. Thanks.

 

(This is unrelated to Playstation All-Stars, but if these videos are good, I'll start making gameplay videos for Playstation All-Stars)

 


So the whole entire game isnt full screen huh? Another good reasont to buy it used.


The game supports full and wide screen, but the HD PVR puts evrything into widescreen. I'll try to adjust it at any way possible.

 

Message 5 of 12 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1859 posts
 

Re: HD PVR Testing

Nov 11, 2012

Jaychance wrote:

good but you may need to crop them or put borders cause it in 720p not 1080p or i and thats why the videos are like that would you want to add me cause i'll be doing the same we could be partners in crime


Hahaha sure. And thanks for the feedback

 

Message 6 of 12 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/03/2011
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: HD PVR Testing

Nov 11, 2012

just add me  i will be doing Commentary on story and online matches to so do you have a mic and or of the sort?

Message 7 of 12 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: HD PVR Testing

Nov 11, 2012

Not bad! However, I am completely biased as the first budokai was my life when I bought my GamCube. Never played #3, but #2 was very...different...in an almost absurd way.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 8 of 12 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/03/2011
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: HD PVR Testing

Nov 11, 2012

cause story mode was a board game i was da fauq? when i first saw it

Message 9 of 12 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: HD PVR Testing

Nov 11, 2012

Jaychance wrote:

cause story mode was a board game i was da fauq? when i first saw it


I never watched game videos back then, so I expected it to be like the first game. Semi-loose canon. Well... This game looked at the series, took the setting and characters, and mashed it into a board game with the LOOSEST interpretation of the anime's story as possible. I was younger, so I was like "This is interesting..." and played it like crazy. The fighting was pretty good. The...everything else...was mediocre at its finest. Still loved it (Nostalgia glasses are *on*)!


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 10 of 12 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes