Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012

achus93again wrote:

what the **bleep** did i get into?

also, why would halo 4 have an effect on psasbr?

1. they are on different consoles

2. they are two different genres

these two have a different targeted audience that i doubt it would effect the sales....

Some people have an Xbox and PS3. They might have to choose, Halo 4 or All-Stars.

Judging by how Halo has sold in the past, I'm sure most casual gamers will choose Halo.

Message 51 of 54 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Don't you **bleep** dare to talk smack cause you know why? They're fanboys!Smiley Mad

Edited for profanity.

Message 52 of 54 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 3, 2012

TravisBlake wrote:

The 360 controller does pretty much suck...but I would actually go ahead and say that the Gamecube controller was possibly the best controller ever made. Dualshock is up there...like it's in the same slot...but that Gamecube controller was pretty much wonderful, too.

The gamecube controller was comfy, but the D-pad and C-stick were pretty bad.  Traditional fighting games and shooters suffered for it.  

Message 53 of 54 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 3, 2012

barker09 wrote:

achus93again wrote:

what the **bleep** did i get into?

also, why would halo 4 have an effect on psasbr?

1. they are on different consoles

2. they are two different genres

these two have a different targeted audience that i doubt it would effect the sales....

Some people have an Xbox and PS3. They might have to choose, Halo 4 or All-Stars.

Judging by how Halo has sold in the past, I'm sure most casual gamers will choose Halo.

would casual gamers actually buy halo?

i never actually saw it as a casual game, hell, i don't think ANY shooter game is a casual game,

**bleep** dude, AC is much more casual than shooters...

Play For Fun!
Message 54 of 54 (29 Views)
0 Likes