Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012
 
 
 

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Seriously, but that's no suprise even the controller isn't made to support anything other than a shooter.


the PC does shooters better than that anyway (at least in my opinion)

the funniest thing is that TF2 blows all the xbox 360 shooters out of the water ... and its free on the PC

thoufgh i suppose its really hard to compete with TF2 for that same reason XD

 

 
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 41 of 54 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

The only thing I don't favor about the X360 controller is the D-pad. I can't play Tekken on it for anything.


I don't like the 360 controller in general, if anything I prefer the PS1/PS2 Dualshock Controller seeing as they're the best controllers ever made.

Message 42 of 54 (73 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
 
 
 

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Seriously, but that's no suprise even the controller isn't made to support anything other than a shooter.


the PC does shooters better than that anyway (at least in my opinion)

the funniest thing is that TF2 blows all the xbox 360 shooters out of the water ... and its free on the PC

thoufgh i suppose its really hard to compete with TF2 for that same reason XD

 

 

I personally prefer Killzone over TF2, but I do agree with you.

Message 43 of 54 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
I know she is, so that's why I don't take her serious on a PSForum since she doesn't a real opinion. She just agrees with everyone else that is a majority.

i thought thats what all M$ fanboys/girls did

 


u mean all fanboys

Message 44 of 54 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012

smells like fanboys in here

Message 45 of 54 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/05/2012
Offline
194 posts
 

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CircleBoi6 wrote:

The only thing I don't favor about the X360 controller is the D-pad. I can't play Tekken on it for anything.


I don't like the 360 controller in general, if anything I prefer the PS1/PS2 Dualshock Controller seeing as they're the best controllers ever made.


The 360 controller does pretty much suck...but I would actually go ahead and say that the Gamecube controller was possibly the best controller ever made. Dualshock is up there...like it's in the same slot...but that Gamecube controller was pretty much wonderful, too.

 

Photobucket
Message 46 of 54 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012

TravisBlake wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CircleBoi6 wrote:

The only thing I don't favor about the X360 controller is the D-pad. I can't play Tekken on it for anything.


I don't like the 360 controller in general, if anything I prefer the PS1/PS2 Dualshock Controller seeing as they're the best controllers ever made.


The 360 controller does pretty much suck...but I would actually go ahead and say that the Gamecube controller was possibly the best controller ever made. Dualshock is up there...like it's in the same slot...but that Gamecube controller was pretty much wonderful, too.

 


It was good but I wouldn't compare it to a Dualshock 1 or 2 seeing as the Gamecube Controller only really works with Platformers and is a really sloppy Shooter controller.

Message 47 of 54 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2011 posts
 

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
people actually are taking the ouya serious?

Suprsingly, the system does have over 100,00 developers behind it.


100,00 developers? Still more support than a certain handheld that I know of.

Message 48 of 54 (40 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
people actually are taking the ouya serious?

Suprsingly, the system does have over 100,00 developers behind it.


100,00 developers? Still more support than a certain handheld that I know of.


100,00* I love my PSVita -_-

Message 49 of 54 (37 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: HALO 4

Oct 3, 2012

what the **bleep** did i get into?

also, why would halo 4 have an effect on psasbr?

1. they are on different consoles

2. they are two different genres

 

these two have a different targeted audience that i doubt it would effect the sales....

Play For Fun!
Message 50 of 54 (24 Views)
Reply
0 Likes