Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: HALO 4

Oct 2, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Its already been proven we don't need M$ in Japan and Germany because M$ has been ban in both contries.  It's currently in the courts if M$ should be banned which a very influential Judge says, "yes."

source?

For the U.S Trial on hold or being ban in Japan and Germany or everything?

Message 31 of 54 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 2, 2012
everything i looked it up ut only found this http://www.ibtimes.com/will-xbox-360-be-banned-us-judge-says-microsofts-console-should-no-longer-be-...
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 32 of 54 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 2, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
everything i looked it up ut only found this http://www.ibtimes.com/will-xbox-360-be-banned-us-judge-says-microsofts-console-should-no-longer-be-...

Which would directly effect any of M$' plans of releasing the 720 and their Windows division will most likley suffer a loss as well.  If this goes through the 720 could be cancelled for all we know.

Message 33 of 54 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

yeah but thats just the 360. you were talking about microsoft in general being banned
and i havent found anything about them being banned in japan

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 34 of 54 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

yeah but thats just the 360. you were talking about microsoft in general being banned

You get the idea, that's what I meant.  As for JP it's hard to tell due to the 360 being the worst selling console there as of a while ago not even breaking 1,500 units in weekly sales.  It's hard to tell though.

Message 35 of 54 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

You get the idea, that's what I meant.  As for JP it's hard to tell due to the 360 being the worst selling console there as of a while ago not even breaking 1,500 units in weekly sales.  It's hard to tell though.

ok now i understand you i thought you were talking aout M$ in general (though windows 9 look like a terrible idea so far)

and yeah the japanese hate M$ XD

i feel Nintendo vs sony would be a much better gaming console competition then the 3 we have now (every 3rd party game seems to **bleep** itself out to the 360 whhen it comes to advertising and reviews)

Message 36 of 54 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 2, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

ok now i understand you i thought you were talking aout M$ in general (though windows 9 look like a terrible idea so far)

and yeah the japanese hate M$ XD

i feel Nintendo vs sony would be a much better gaming console competition then the 3 we have now (every 3rd party game seems to **bleep** itself out to the 360 whhen it comes to advertising and reviews)

I know, I do agree that it should be Nintendo vs Sony because M$ are anything but a challenge, more of a low hurdle if you ask me.  The 360 looks like a Success on paper outselling the PS3 by over a million units, but that gap used to 3 million units.  Personally I think the 360 is anything but a success and all it had going for it was a one year head start and used to have a 3 million unit gap.  Then on the other had you have Nintendo which passed it without breaking a sweat.  Although the Wii had the most hype on its shoulders and the lowest price tag of the generation, so that's no surpise.  Back the point though, the 360 is anything but a real success.  Not on paper the 360 is only a commerical success because Microsoft spends millions for adverntisment.  They probably spend more on advertising the system then they do making money for it.

Message 37 of 54 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I know, I do agree that it should be Nintendo vs Sony because M$ are anything but a challenge, more of a low hurdle if you ask me.  The 360 looks like a Success on paper outselling the PS3 by over a million units, but that gap used to 3 million units.  Personally I think the 360 is anything but a success and all it had going for it was a one year head start and used to have a 3 million unit gap.  Then on the other had you have Nintendo which passed it without breaking a sweat.  Although the Wii had the most hype on its shoulders and the lowest price tag of the generation, so that's no surpise.  Back the point though, the 360 is anything but a real success.  Not on paper the 360 is only a commerical success because Microsoft spends millions for adverntisment.  They probably spend more on advertising the system then they do making money for it.

i cannot understand why people think Xbox live is a good deal its just a blatent ripoffthe main reason people buy 360s is for bland and repetitive shooters because it doesnt really support any other genre

Message 38 of 54 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 3, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

i cannot understand why people think Xbox live is a good deal its just a blatent ripoffthe main reason people buy 360s is for bland and repetitive shooters because it doesnt really support any other genre

Seriously, but that's no suprise even the controller isn't made to support anything other than a shooter.

Message 39 of 54 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

The only thing I don't favor about the X360 controller is the D-pad. I can't play Tekken on it for anything.

Also, doesn't XBL downtime occurs less often than PSN? That might be one of the benefits of XBL.

Message 40 of 54 (36 Views)
0 Likes