Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: HALO 4

Oct 2, 2012
Halo is just an overrated generic shooter that was a one hit wonder. Halo can't keep Microsoft alive forever since Halo doesn't need M$. Either Sony or Nintendo can easily buy when M$ goes out of business because the Ouya is better. On related new, I don't want an Ouya.
Message 21 of 54 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Microsoft will never go out of business. We will all need computers. Macs are overrated in pricing.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 22 of 54 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Oct 2, 2012

The Ouya reminds me of Onlive. Plus, if I did buy one, I'm afraid my dog would swallow it if I leave it on the floor. Nonetheless, it looks interesting, but I'll wait for a launch game lineup.

I doubt Microsoft will go out of business anytime soon. Even if they did drop out of the console market (which won't happen anytime soon), they still have the PC gaming community.

Message 23 of 54 (73 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 2, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

The Ouya reminds me of Onlive. Plus, if I did buy one, I'm afraid my dog would swallow it if I leave it on the floor. Nonetheless, it looks interesting, but I'll wait for a launch game lineup.

I doubt Microsoft will go out of business anytime soon. Even if they did drop out of the console market (which won't happen anytime soon), they still have the PC gaming community.

Yeah, until they get banned from the U.S though.  It'll be really hard to stay in business if that happens.

Message 24 of 54 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 2, 2012
people actually are taking the ouya serious?
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 25 of 54 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 2, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
people actually are taking the ouya serious?

Suprsingly, the system does have over 100,00 developers behind it.

Message 26 of 54 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CircleBoi6 wrote:

Yeah, until they get banned from the U.S though.  It'll be really hard to stay in business if that happens.

Wat8.jpg

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 27 of 54 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 2, 2012

about the ouya

starts at about 1:20

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 28 of 54 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 2, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CircleBoi6 wrote:

Wat8.jpg

Its already been proven we don't need M$ in Japan and Germany because M$ has been ban in both contries.  It's currently in the courts if M$ should be banned which a very influential Judge says, "yes."

Message 29 of 54 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Its already been proven we don't need M$ in Japan and Germany because M$ has been ban in both contries.  It's currently in the courts if M$ should be banned which a very influential Judge says, "yes."

source?

Message 30 of 54 (38 Views)
0 Likes