Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: HAHAHAHA PSASBR WON AT DICE

Feb 8, 2013
I HATE YOU GUYS! THIS COMMUNITY IS SUCKS! OMGAFDWAORFMNAONFANOFNOW
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 11 of 34 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Feb 8, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

At first I read "OMGIMAGODOFWARFANNOW" from that last part. o__o

Message 12 of 34 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 8, 2013

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

At first I read "OMGIMAGODOFWARFANNOW" from that last part. o__o

LOL I DIDNT REALIZE THAT I JUST TYPED IN RANDOM LWANJODANFWAPNFAWFONAPBAWFNAWFPAWF

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 13 of 34 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 8, 2013
WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBDUB
Message 14 of 34 (311 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 8, 2013
OMG SHUT UP GUYS!
Message 15 of 34 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 8, 2013
NEVVA, IM A BUMP FO GOOD MEASURE!!!
Message 16 of 34 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 8, 2013

As much as I love this game I think Tekken Tag Tourniment 2 deserves the number 1 spot for best fighting game of the year if only because of how much care Namco put into it, we have probably the most customizable training mode in the fighting game genre, definately better than UMVC3's and SSF4, the online is so geniusly made especially with the little training room they give you while you wait for the game to find someone for you to fight so you can experiment with moves and combos before a match starts so it's fresh in your mind immediately when you're going to fight, and all the content overall just says a lot about Namco especially since they made all the DLC free besides soundtracks and overall I think Tekken Tag Tourniment 2 has the potential to change fighting games for the better, I can definately see future fighting games taking notes from TTT2.

Message 17 of 34 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Feb 8, 2013
SuperBot had to take 19 different characters and make movesets that were compatible the simple controls. They also had to make sure things were semi balanced, all from scratch. They deserve it IMO.
Message 18 of 34 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Feb 8, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

As much as I love this game I think Tekken Tag Tourniment 2 deserves the number 1 spot for best fighting game of the year if only because of how much care Namco put into it, we have probably the most customizable training mode in the fighting game genre, definately better than UMVC3's and SSF4, the online is so geniusly made especially with the little training room they give you while you wait for the game to find someone for you to fight so you can experiment with moves and combos before a match starts so it's fresh in your mind immediately when you're going to fight, and all the content overall just says a lot about Namco especially since they made all the DLC free besides soundtracks and overall I think Tekken Tag Tourniment 2 has the potential to change fighting games for the better, I can definately see future fighting games taking notes from TTT2.

I agree. I suck at TTT2, but it has a lot of good content and they put some good work into it.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 19 of 34 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

I'm glad PSASBR got it and I think they deserve it. It's a fresh take on an old favorite instead of a sequel to an already established fighter. Despite all the complaints it gets, it's pretty balanced and has a great mixture of competitiveness and fun. My friends wont play me in the more traditional fighters anymore. They have fun with PSASBR.

Hopefully this will contribute to the future support of this game and any possible sequels

Message 20 of 34 (169 Views)
0 Likes