I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: Guys, um..

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
@COS-117 Technically SSB only has 3 that are playable since Zelda/Shiek and Samus/Zero Suit are the same person so only count as two characters and then you have Peech and Nana remains unplayable unless by some glitch with one of the palet swaps where her and Popo Switch places.

Only other female in there is Jigglypuff so if you include Jiggly you only have 4 playable females :L

That was my point: That at the most extreme stretch of truth their roster matched ours in its cast of women and proves that we don't need more women for the sake of lady bits.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 33 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 18, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
@COS-117 Technically SSB only has 3 that are playable since Zelda/Shiek and Samus/Zero Suit are the same person so only count as two characters and then you have Peech and Nana remains unplayable unless by some glitch with one of the palet swaps where her and Popo Switch places.

Only other female in there is Jigglypuff so if you include Jiggly you only have 4 playable females :L

Technically jigglypuff could be a guy.  They come in both genders haha. 

Either way, i find it silly to have gender as a reason for why someone should be in a game like this.  It should be how memorable and interesting they are. I want lara croft in the game but the reason isn't because she's a girl, it's because i felt like she is a playstation allstar and made a legacy for herself on playstation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 33 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Well, KH is boring though compared to FF.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 33 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Dec 18, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/SxprH.gif

Pinkie Pie is best pony.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 33 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

@This_is_Marko Canon wise the Jigglypuff in smash bros is in fact a girl, trophies in game can confirm this by always reffering to Jiggly as a she.

The irony of picking Lara for her playstation star dom is that old style Lara was a really bad interpretation of women in a video game and is more famous for her sexualised marketting than what made the games enjoyable so would seem like a bit of a step back to not give female/male characters any prefference getting into the roster over their gender yet one of the most famous (or infamous) traits of Lara was that she was most well known for being a BAD reprisentation of her gender :L

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 33 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8102 posts

Dec 18, 2012
I agree we shouldn't add characters by gender, I'm not saying we should. Just saying that her chances of being included because she is female is high.
 photo 4E141DBD-1A15-41B2-8D2A-CF1BB69B831A_zpsddamomtr.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 33 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Dec 18, 2012
I'd like it if the females to choose from could be:

Fat Princess
Nariko
Kat
Jodie
Lightning (very possible)

It's a fair amount and also quite diverse

There's a princess, a warrior, a superhero, a runaway, and a soldier........
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 33 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 18, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:
I'd like it if the females to choose from could be:

Fat Princess
Nariko
Kat
Jodie
Lightning (very possible)

It's a fair amount and also quite diverse

There's a princess, a warrior, a superhero, a runaway, and a soldier........

I think Lara Croft has to be in the game. This is not just because she's a woman, she's just awesome and an important part of sony's history. There's a movie coming out next year which I think would be the appropriate time to put her in. Not to mention it could trigger interest for a potential new game for her.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 33 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Crystal Dynamics already said no when asked about Lara.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 33 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Auron (FF10) because:

a) he's the best Final Fantasy charactcer there is

b) he was the only FF character who joined your team in the Kingdom Hearts games - making him better than the rest

c) it would help promote the FFX HD release (whenever we're supposed to get that)

And like how Kratos yells "Hades Awaits!" before his Lv 1 Super, Auron can say "Your pain shall be two-fold" like right before he dealt a critical hit in FFX

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 33 (63 Views)
0 Likes