Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/07/2010
Offline
1169 posts
 

Re: Guys, um..

Dec 18, 2012
Not really, a Bioshock rep could have easily been the main character for Infinite or Jack but instead the IP owners wanted them to put Big Daddy in the game.

FF13 doesn't have any future sequels planned so in terms of iconic the top three would have the have been the main character or antagonist for each console generation FF appeared in for sony.

So for PS1 Cloud is most likely though I wouldn't rule out Leon or Zidane completely.

PS2 most likely would be Tidus

PS3 most likely Lightning.

Though square could always throw a curve ball and ask to put in some other character who's less recogniseable or just used to market a new game :L
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 33 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
8063 posts
 

Re: Guys, um..

Dec 18, 2012
Well let's face it:

PASBR is a sausage fest right now. Even with Kat, that's 3 females out of 20. So a 4th female is not out of the question.
 photo 4E141DBD-1A15-41B2-8D2A-CF1BB69B831A_zpsddamomtr.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 33 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Guys, um..

Dec 18, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
Not really, a Bioshock rep could have easily been the main character for Infinite or Jack but instead the IP owners wanted them to put Big Daddy in the game.

FF13 doesn't have any future sequels planned so in terms of iconic the top three would have the have been the main character or antagonist for each console generation FF appeared in for sony.

So for PS1 Cloud is most likely though I wouldn't rule out Leon or Zidane completely.

PS2 most likely would be Tidus

PS3 most likely Lightning.

Though square could always throw a curve ball and ask to put in some other character who's less recogniseable or just used to market a new game :L

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 33 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/07/2010
Offline
1169 posts
 

Re: Guys, um..

Dec 18, 2012
@nasrulez Yeah but gender shouldn't be the deciding factor in who is later added to the roster nor who is already in it.

It's like if people were annoyed at the severe lack of bald characters in the game and whether a character is bald should be a deciding factor on if they should be included and not how iconic that character is nor how interesting they are :L
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 33 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/07/2010
Offline
1169 posts
 

Re: Guys, um..

Dec 18, 2012
@Nocturnal__Gamer Ah come on, let FF13 just die already Square, it's a horrible addition to the FF series please stop addiing more to it xD
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 33 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Noc, Fanboys/girls = fans.  >

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Noc, Fanboys/girls =/= fans.
styrofoam-cup.jpg 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 33 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/10/2012
Offline
854 posts
 

Re: Guys, um..

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

nasrulez wrote:
Well let's face it:

PASBR is a sausage fest right now. Even with Kat, that's 3 females out of 20. So a 4th female is not out of the question.

Since people like to compare SSB and All-Stars so much: SSBB only has 6 females in a cast of 40. (Zero Suit Samus, Shiek, and Nana from the Ice Climbers counting as characters of their own) That is almost identical to All-Stars, ratio wise. (3/20, 3/22)

 

There might not be many girls, but not so few that we should start adding people because they are a girl.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 33 (117 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/07/2010
Offline
1169 posts
 

Re: Guys, um..

Dec 18, 2012
@COS-117 Technically SSB only has 3 that are playable since Zelda/Shiek and Samus/Zero Suit are the same person so only count as two characters and then you have Peech and Nana remains unplayable unless by some glitch with one of the palet swaps where her and Popo Switch places.

Only other female in there is Jigglypuff so if you include Jiggly you only have 4 playable females :L
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 33 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Guys, um..

Dec 18, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
@Nocturnal__Gamer Ah come on, let FF13 just die already Square, it's a horrible addition to the FF series please stop addiing more to it xD

I'm not adding anything to it, Square-Enix is and the gameplay featured in FF Versus 13 will be featured in LR: FF13 first.

 

@strife: I appreciate it but look what we're dealing with man! D:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 33 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Guys, um..

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CalDW19940 wrote:
@Nocturnal__Gamer Ah come on, let FF13 just die already Square, it's a horrible addition to the FF series please stop addiing more to it xD

I'm not adding anything to it, Square-Enix is and the gameplay featured in FF Versus 13 will be featured in LR: FF13 first.

 

@strife: I appreciate it but look what we're dealing with man! D:


You mean the gameplay we've already experienced in Kingdom Hearts? Except strip away all the charm that comes with that cross-over? 
fd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 33 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes