Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:
Mayo has shown hes stupid in multiple ways. 1 he thinks by setting a CPU to the wrong settings for them to escape a combo grab and being successful is an accomplishment and 2 claims hes amazing because he can upload wins to youtube. Anyway like i said b4 this breaking jak thing is nothing of the sort everyone let this thread die nothing to see here

Time out, first off i never claimed anything or even uploaded a video for that matter, so how about you get your facts straight? Again you seem to realize that online we don't play cpu's who cares about cpu's? Does it work on humans? Yes, does that matter? Obviously... your point is irrelevant. Do it on a human offline with proof and then come back. Go be a moron somewhere else. 

Message 71 of 90 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:
@Mayo

Single jump is not how to test anything escapable via jump. Do 1 hit then do nothing. The cpu will stand there for 2 seconds then jump. You may as well just have them on stand. Double jump you hit them and the second they fully recover they jump again.

Anyway your grab breaking jak thing is impossible offline only can be accomplished with online lag. Myth Busted. Anyone looking for new tech and exploits leave this thread he doesnt know what hes talkin about.

And frame data matters people if you think otherwise your wrong

i am not wrong, how am i wrong for not caring? I do not have to care for it, i just want a straight answer.. does it work or not? I don't need try hard egotiscal comments that don't give me a straight forward answer. You seem to forget humans are different then cpu anyways. Please tell me how a person can double jump out of it if they couldn't get a single jump out in the first place? If a cpu couldn't even get out of a single jump then who cares?

 


This comment explains it all. I tell him why single jump cpu is not good for testing inescapable combos since they ALWAYS pause before trying to jump again after being hit, while double jump cpus DO NOT PAUSE AT ALL.

 

DUMB IS MAYO, MAYO IS DUMB.

 

Read what I say and try it instead of just pretending like you tried it. Your inescapable grab is 100% escapable end of story.

 

MOVE ON PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!!!!!


Last i check dumb means i can't talk and not only that i am typing go fail more dude. Again go do it offline against a human and come back. CPU doesn't matter because were not fighting cpu's online LOL. 

Message 72 of 90 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

I love it when wannable science guys try to act like they know **bleep** because they talk about "Frames" LOL. If i wanted to know about frames i would be at home depot and get their advice. 

Message 73 of 90 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 25, 2013
Mayo = Noob
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 74 of 90 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 25, 2013
Cpu = practice dummy. I know your just mad since you cant combo on a double jumping practice dummy. Its iight man just chill out already fromundaman atleast is a respected skilled player. Your not.
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 75 of 90 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
792 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 25, 2013
1v1 each other that will settle it
Message 76 of 90 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
489 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 25, 2013
Eight pages...

Message 77 of 90 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 25, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:
Cpu = practice dummy. I know your just mad since you cant combo on a double jumping practice dummy. Its iight man just chill out already fromundaman atleast is a respected skilled player. Your not.

Why am i mad? LOL in order to have the grab not work you have to set a cpu to do a certain thing ONLY and not only that it isn't possible because of a programming error because you can get them in a single jump. BUT even still you are too stupid to realize its irrelevant when we play humans online. Try again. And get off of fro's **bleep** too. You never even played me before so get your facts straight. 

Message 78 of 90 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 26, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.


Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 


caring.png


Do i care? If you are annoyed then i'll just keep using it to how i feel. If you continue to moan then you are just being trolled. win win for me.

 


Well obviously you do, since you said you could care less. Did the picture not help you at all?


Fail trolling here lol, keep trying dude. Again shows you have nothing to say. If you going to keep using that excuse why should i bother?


What excuse? Is English your first language? Anyway, you big silly goose, I'm simply trying to educate you as to the correct usage of "couldn't care less". Your refusal to accept your shortcomings just goes to show that you are willfully ignorant.

 

You're such a silly goose. ^_________________________________________________^

Message 79 of 90 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
489 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 26, 2013
You revived this thread because...?
Message 80 of 90 (85 Views)