Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.

Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 

-

Do i care? if you are annoyed but that i'll just keep using it to how i feel. If you continue to moan then you are just being trolled. win win for me.

I don't think you understand how this victory thing works...

-

-

i don't think you understand who you are talking too.

Maybe you should play KETCHUP on your capitalization homework! Smiley Tongue

(Or... just stop relying on outdated memes for easy responses. Or any memes for that matter...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 51 of 90 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.

Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 

-

Do i care? if you are annoyed but that i'll just keep using it to how i feel. If you continue to moan then you are just being trolled. win win for me.

I don't think you understand how this victory thing works...

-

-

i don't think you understand who you are talking too.

Maybe you should play KETCHUP on your capitalization homework! Smiley Tongue

(Or... just stop relying on outdated memes for easy responses. Or any memes for that matter...)

Complaining about not capitalizing the first letter just shows you have no comebacks. Why should i waste my time creating a meme for such low standards i am seeing right now? Not worth the effort. Seeing how i only posted 1 picture on this forum how am i relying on something i only used once?

Message 52 of 90 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Feb 24, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

caring.png

Do i care? If you are annoyed then i'll just keep using it to how i feel. If you continue to moan then you are just being trolled. win win for me.

Well obviously you do, since you said you could care less. Did the picture not help you at all?

Message 53 of 90 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Mayo has shown hes stupid in multiple ways. 1 he thinks by setting a CPU to the wrong settings for them to escape a combo grab and being successful is an accomplishment and 2 claims hes amazing because he can upload wins to youtube. Anyway like i said b4 this breaking jak thing is nothing of the sort everyone let this thread die nothing to see here
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 54 of 90 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Feb 24, 2013

This is just like pb_mal making a new thread every time he found a new dante combo.

Like, no one cares.

PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 55 of 90 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 24, 2013

KiDMachTwo wrote:

This is just like pb_mal making a new thread every time he found a new dante combo.

Like, no one cares.

Except this isn't a combo. He already said "double jump cpu is broken I can't do my combo with double jump on" which just means its not a real combo. He is not PB_mal who actually makes a real combo then decides to gloat about it, Mayo accomplished nothing and is gloating about it.

PLEASE LET THIS DIE NOTHING TO SEE HERE ITS NOT ANYTHING!!!

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 56 of 90 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:
@Mayo

Single jump is not how to test anything escapable via jump. Do 1 hit then do nothing. The cpu will stand there for 2 seconds then jump. You may as well just have them on stand. Double jump you hit them and the second they fully recover they jump again.

Anyway your grab breaking jak thing is impossible offline only can be accomplished with online lag. Myth Busted. Anyone looking for new tech and exploits leave this thread he doesnt know what hes talkin about.

And frame data matters people if you think otherwise your wrong

i am not wrong, how am i wrong for not caring? I do not have to care for it, i just want a straight answer.. does it work or not? I don't need try hard egotiscal comments that don't give me a straight forward answer. You seem to forget humans are different then cpu anyways. Please tell me how a person can double jump out of it if they couldn't get a single jump out in the first place? If a cpu couldn't even get out of a single jump then who cares?

This comment explains it all. I tell him why single jump cpu is not good for testing inescapable combos since they ALWAYS pause before trying to jump again after being hit, while double jump cpus DO NOT PAUSE AT ALL.

DUMB IS MAYO, MAYO IS DUMB.

Read what I say and try it instead of just pretending like you tried it. Your inescapable grab is 100% escapable end of story.

MOVE ON PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!!!!!

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 57 of 90 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 24, 2013
How does this thread go on for 6 pages?!
Message 58 of 90 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Feb 24, 2013
To the grave with this thread
Message 59 of 90 (85 Views)
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Poppa, just so you know Jak, and every other character in the cast, actually can combo into grabs on and offline. It's not new, but it does exist. Competitive players have been aware of this for some time. Dabuz even made a video about it.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 60 of 90 (77 Views)
0 Likes